Chapter 11

Jin's rage-filled screams filled the dorm as Taehyung cowered in fear. Quickly he ducked as a hardcover book was thrown in his direction once again.

     "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! GO APOLOGIZE TO MY BABY RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Taehyung had to dive behind the couch to avoid the book this time.

     Namjoon and Suga had long given up in trying to calm down their hyung, opting to just watch the shoe instead.

     After all, watching Taehyung dodge books was quite entertaining.

      "I'm sorry!" The brown-haired man screeched, desperately trying to avoid objects flying through the air.

      "SORRY MY ASS!" Jin screeched, still beyond pissed at the younger boy.

     "I didn't think that he heard it!"

      "WELL, HE OBVIOUSLY DID!"

     Jimin joined in on the yelling contest, trying to voice his opinion as well, in hopes that maybe he could prevent the oldest member from killing Taehyung.

     Soon Yoongi and Namjoon joined as well.

.............................................................

     Jungkook sat on his bed with a pillow over his head as he tried to block out the sounds of his band members fighting downstairs.

     The maknae choked on a sob as a particularly loud crash came from the living room, scaring him.

     He couldn't help but feel like this was all he fault. They wouldn't be fighting if he had kept his mouth shut.

     Jungkook looked up at the ceiling with silent tears streaming down his face as he wondered why he was such a failure.

(A/N: Sorry guys! I know he short chapter isn't good enough to excuse my absence. But I'm still currently fighting quite a severe illness. Please support!)