Is it Luck?

...

11:00 PM

I push her down onto the bed, as I speed up the pace of my kiss. It becomes more fervent. I have become impatient. I've waited too long for this moment. I try to take her bra off, but she begins to writhe and wiggle. She is struggling against me and making things difficult. I like it, but for precautionary measures I tie her hands up. I found some stray scarves laying around and tied her hands to the bed frame with them. When I go to take her panties off instead she kicks out at me. Now I can't have that. I grab some shirts, that are capable of holding her down, as I watch her squirm. I use the shirts to tie her feet to the bed posts.

I get on top of her and pull out my swiss army knife, boy do these things come in handy. She seems a bit intimidated but still feisty. She's still fighting me. I cut off her bra from the side bands, and toss it somewhere behind me. I trail the spine of my blade from her breasts down to her panty line. They are pink silk, just like her bra. She stops struggling for a bit, but I can feel her shiver. I never wanted somebody so bad before. So, I cut her panties off as well.

I want her now. She is mine. Forever and Always. She will be completely and utterly mine when I'm through with her. Yet she still resists me. Does she not learn? It's time to love me now.

...

11:59 PM

He has all my limbs secured to the bed, and a knife pressed to my skin. I don't know what else to do besides fight for my life. I struggle as hard as I can to get out of my restraints. I can't and he slaps me for it. It stings. I don't even care, and I continue to put up a fight. I don't want this. Why me? He hits me again. It hurts more this time, and tears stream down my face once again. I don't give up. I would never; especially since my life is at stake.

I understand the consequences now.

The last blow is a fist. Right before I lose consciousness the last thing I see is a familiar shape of a ... butterfly.