011 ((;

cass' pov 

when my lips were crashed against his it had felt like the whole word ha just stopped. it felt like we were the only two people in the world.. my eyes filled with love as i continue doing to kiss the one boy of my dreams. the tension in the room rised as we both sat there, falling more and more.

noahs pov 

when he smacked our lips together, butterflies clustered all around my stomach. the adrenaline in my body increasing as we stayed there kissing, me not giving a damn in the world. for my first kiss.. it was amazing.. yes, my first kiss. what? i'm not ashamed. she want exactly who i thought it'd be with i was hoping kate upton.. but cass? cass was even better. i swear sparks rushed though both of our bodies. i could just feel it.

we both back away from the kiss as millie says, "that was long." 

and followed by that is finn saying he recorded it. 

"send me it." we both say in unison. i look over at her as she does the same and we intertwine our fingers once more.

"okay, okay, dare me!!" gaten says hopping up and down like a little girl.

"you can dare him for me, hottie." i say to cass as she slightly blushes.

"okay... i dare you to kiss millie." cass says in laughter. 

gatens face starts to rise bright red as millie leans forward and their lips meet eachothers. 

they pull away after like 3 seconds as gaten continues to dare finn. i don't pay attention as i take in every perfect detail of cassidy.

finns pov 

"fine truth or dare?" gaten asks looking me in the eye.

"truth," i sigh. i honestly didn't know what was coming for me... gaten is... full of surprises.

"gaten, before you start getting messy may i remind you momma is right here and i ain't afraid to give ya a spanky." joe says as we all start burst out laughing, except noah. noah just keeps staring at cassidy.

"okay momma. finn is it true you have a crush." gaten blurts. my face immediately goes red, i can tell by the feeling of my face warming up. 

"y-yes." i say. "interesting..." gaten says acting as if he is a detective.

"millie, t or d?" i ask her snapping her out of what ever she was doing.

"dare, i guess." 

"i dare you to let gaten tweet something off of your phone." 

"ugghhhhhhhhh." she groans and unlocks her phone, handing it to the grinning gaten.

as gaten hands her back her phone she reads out loud what he had tweeted:

(a/n ik it was fake but it's funny.) 

)