thirteen •

cass' pov.

"are you all ready?" i say with a simple smile.

"yep!" millie said popping the 'p'.

everyone else says yes but i notice something. finn isnt there.

"ill be right back." i say and walk up the stairs. applying a gentle knock onto finns door i stand out side waiting.  finn opens the door and leaves space for me to walk in it. i sit down on the bed and look at him. he looks.. worried. afraid. scared.

"hey, whats up? you weren't downstairs and you don't look to good." i say worryingly.

"i dont know. something just feels wrong its annoying me. i cant do anything because its always on my mind. i have a feeling in me something is wrong." finn confesses. 

"oh. im sorry, finny. you are probably just dealing with your anxiety okay? try not to think so much about it." i say gettin up. i gently give him a pat on tye back as he sighs. he wraps me into a soft hug, he put his face into the crook of my neck and says, "thank you." i reply with, "of course."

...... the movies 

"oof im sitting hereeee!" gaten says in excitement.

"now children, let me remind you our dearest, my son, finn has some inappropriate things he had said in this so be mature okay?" joe says.

"buzzzz killlll." caleb says. gaten and joe sit next together, mills and sadie, caleb beside sadie, finn and noah, me in the middle of finn and noah.

finn looks at the screen and smiles, responding to joe.

sadie's pov.

as the movıe started everyone grew sılent. 

ı felt a hand creepıng up on mıne and looked down to see calebs hand.

caleb smiles at me as we interwine hands.

word count 294