twelve •

finns pov.

reaching my arm out trying to find my phone, i finally lay my fingers on it.

i check my screen and see the time read 10:48 am. 

getting up, i sit my phone down on my bed and rub my eyes. i make my way towards the door and head to the restroom. 

- breakfast 

i pull out my chair and sit down being greeted to a plate that is filled with, eggs, bacon, a hash brown, toast and sausage. 

i pick up my fork as millie says, "how did everyone sleep?".

"i slept great for the first time in forever." cass says rubbing her eyes. 

everyone else says how they slept as we feast on our breakfast.

cass' pov 

"do you guys want to catch a movie later?" i say still processing that the people i adore the most are right infront of me. it was like i was dreaming yet i was unable to wake up.

"sure, what movies are playing?" finn says, making eye contact with me. i blush at the tense in the air rises.

"love simon, IT, black panther, and some others." i say trying to remember. "damn, how is IT still playing?" finny laughs.

"maybe because it's the best movie to exist?!" i say, not lying at all.

"well i haven't seen it so i'm down to watch it." millie says.

"same," some of the others who haven't seen it say.

"let's go watch it then! i can never get tired of it. plus finn looks so adorable and cute. also.. FACK LIKE YAS!!" i fangirl. everyone laughs as finn stays quiet and blushes.

"when does it start?" caleb says trying to catch his breath.

"in two hours." 

everyone says either 'i'm down' or 'okay'. 

YOOO I HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO WRITE SO YEEE! also ty for 300 reads <3