Chapter 11

Goenka Villa

Naira was cleaning the floor. And was trying to match her life's puzzle.Only a lover such as he can cause pain as deep as this. Only one all the way inside a heart can shatter it with just a few words or by actions. Worst part is - she know that, she loves him, she need him and he is the one who wants to destroy her. And she wants to reach the conclusion. 

"Aah" she hissed in pain when she came out from her imaginary world and felt someone has pulled her hair.
"Kiu Maharani!? Aj kal kya kam main man nehi lagti?? Kaha khoyi huyi ho?? Dadi shouted at her."Nehi dadi ji. Main kam hi kar rahi hoon. Agar apko kuch caiye to mujhe bol dena" she stayed calm."Jao Aman k room main or dekho usko kuch chez k jarurat hai ki nehi.. She ordered...

Naira remembered his words  and said "dadi main kisi or ko bhej dungi, mujhe Kartik j ki kamre saf karni hogi" because she know when he doesn't  want her to go to near him than it’s something she needs to follow his word. "Itni himmat teri, meri hukum ko mana kar rahi hain tu... Ja Aman k room main or dekh usko kuch caiye ki nehi" she again barked and leave the place. And Naira went to Aman's room.

Aman was lying on the bed. Naira knocked the door.

"Aman ji" she said...
"Oh deshi lady, come in" he replied

N: You need anything ???

A: O yesh. Actually my head is aching" He lied

"He is not well. I need to Inform Kartik" she thought.

A: deshi lady!!!!  He called her

"You stay here I'm going to informe kartik Sir. I don’t know which doctor I have to call. Please wait for 2 minutes more" she said and started to leave. 

A: No no you don't have to call anyone you know. I think I need a a head massage.  If you don’t mind please give me a massage" he said and Naira look at him wiredly. Her eyes popped out.

N: ME????

A: You are not comfortable I think. Or i say you don’t trust me. It’s just a massage. But it's ok.. I can manage" he said Naira felt sorry for him. "No no, you sit here. I'm doing this" and she thought to help him.

"Ufffff itni hot si ladki agar hamesa meri as pas ghur te rahegi to main khud ko kayse control karu. Mujhse or nehi hoga. I want her in my bed so badly.I want her to moaning under me and f### her untill she forget the world and only remember my name"  Aman lied on the bed. Naira came and sat beside him. She hesitately start massaging his head. He was feeling her touch and look at with lustfully. Aman catch her hand.

"Itni soft soft hand. He said and kissed on it. Naira felt disgusted. She jarked his hand and started to go but he again pulled her. This time she fall on the bed. Aman came over her. And touches her face.

" what are doing? Leave me please " she panicked. "Not soo soon baby" he said. She was straggling to free herself but he was too strong and tears started flowing from her eyes as she felt so helpless.Naira again pushed him and he freed her, she ran from there. Kartik saw her coming out from the room. He gets shocked to see her crying. He followed her to their room. But before he can gets in she shut the door and started crying. Kartik called her but she didn't answer. Kartik was getting worried more and more. So he decided to talk to Aman.

He came to his room and saw that he was smirking. "Aman, what's happened here? What you did to Naira?  Or wo ro kiu rahi thi?? He asked sternly. " Nothing bro. I was teaching her some physical exercise " he said shamelessly.

K: matlab???????

A: I need her very badly. Uski pehle use thora ready to karna padega na???!  He replied

Kartik anger has no bound. He punched him really hard and he cried in pain.

K: how dare you Aman? Tu aysa kayse kar sakta hain. Wo ek ladki hain. Tu kayse ye giri huyi harkat kar sakti hain.. Chi!!!!!!!!  He said.

A: cool mere vai cool. Tujhe kya ho gaya. Tu us do kori ladki, ek servant. Uske liye mere upar hat uthaya???  Ho kya gaya hain tujhe?????

K: wo servant nehi hain samjhe???? Don't try to misbehave with her. I'm warning you. Dur reh use. He shouted and leave the room in anger.

Aman was standing there. Still wondering thinking about his behavior

A: ye Kartik ko kya ho gaya hain. Ek nokar k liye wo mere upar hat uthaye ga? Ab to tum bach nehi payoge deshi lady. Main to tumhe hassil kar ke chorungi. He smirked........

At Kaira's room.

Kartik was still standing outside of the room. And continuously banging on the door.

K: Naira!!  Naira!!!  Bahar ao. He called her. But still there wasn't any answer. He was getting tensed.

Kartik POV
" ye kuch bol kiu nehi rahi hain??   Kya kar rahi hain ye andar itni der se?  Kahi kuch kar....  Nehi nehi.. Kartik!!!  Think positive.

Kartik was about to broke the door but before that he saw Naira came out from the room.

N: mujhe maf kar di jiye. Main so gayi thi. Thora tired thi isliye. Apko kuch caiye to bol dena. Main kitchen ja rahi hoon. She said and left the place quickly.....

Kartik was shocked to see her reaction.

"How could be soo normal? Ye aysa patthar kayse ban gayi.??? Wo jhut bol rahi thi. Maine suna tha. Wo so nehi rahi thi. I heard her continues sobbing . She was crying...her eyes are also puffy. But why did she lied. ???

You are very strange Naira.. Very strange.....

He said and kept looking at her going........ Naira look behind and give him a smile and weeped her tears.

Kartik heart melt seeing her face but he lost his voice. He stands there like a statue.

❤❤❤❤