Chapter 16

After sometimes Karthik came to his room.  He found his room messed up as somebody searched something in his room. He call one servant n asked "mere jane ke badh mere room mein kon gya tha.."
"Sir Naira mam.. ko meine jate hue dekha tha.."servant replied........

He rush toward naira's room. 
He start knocking the door angrily n shouting her name"naira open.. the door.."

She gets up n immidaitly her entire body was shaking with fear and she opens the door.As soon as she open the door Karthik  eyes fall on her. He saw her eyes were swallowen. " You were in my room and messed up the whole cupboard?"he said pulling her toward himself putting one hand her waist and from other he make her look at himself by holding her jaw tightly. She looks into his eyes and she could see pain, rage, hate, anger and it's scared her. "Speak up.."he said digging his nails in her jaw and her waist also.
"Ye.. yes.."she said in shacking voice...

"U enter in my room without my permission n above that u searched my room.."he shout angrily holding her hair tightly . She just kept closebher eyes tightly n crying from inside. " Why? What did you searched for?he again asked.  "Meri sawal ka jawab.... she replied....

" kounsa sawal...  he asked.....

"ki aap mere sath aysa kiu kar rahi hain....  she replied cryingly...

" To mila tumhe" he roared...

"Kirti di apka behen hain...??????? she asked.....

" Hain nehi, thi.... Jo mar gayi sref tumhari wajah se.... he shouted on her..

Naira gets shocked.... "Meri waja se???

" Ayse bholi mat bano Naira jayse tumhe kuch pata hi nehi" he said...

"Karthik ap galat samhaj rahi hain.. she tried to explain......

" Chup ekdam chup... tumhari waja se meri Di ka ghar tut gaya tha, tumhari wajah se meri di mujhe chorkar chali gayi" he cried. Naira was shocked like hell.

Flashback.....

Keerti is Kartiks elder sister. After their mother's deaths, she always look after him and loves him the most.. when they grow up, Dadi fixed her marriage with Aditya Bansal, who was their business partner. But he wasn't good man.. He uses girls for his physical satisfaction.....

Manish knows this.He tried to stop suhasini but she wasn't in mood to listened to him.. She forcefully did this.

After 5-6 days of their marriage Keerti came to the Goenka Villa cryingly..... Kartik was shocked to see her condition....

Karthik : Di kya hua tujhe.Tu ro kiu rahi hain bata mujhe.....

keerti: kartik main waha nehi reh sakti Kartik please help me... she was crying badly.....

kartik: Kiu kya huya tujhe jiju kuch bola tujhe. bata mujhe.....

keerti: wo kart...........

"Meri biwi naraj hain mujhse. I'm sorry baby.. I promise. main kabhi bhi promise nehi todungi"

both kartik and keerti heard the voice.they turned and saw that Aditya came with flowers.... And dadi was  smiling....

"kounsa promise di" kartik asked...

"areh sale sahab, aj hamlogo ka dinner date tha. par meri office main kuch kam pad gaya tha.jiski wajah se hume date cancel karne pari...or ye naraj ho ke yaha chali ayi.. Kitne bar sorry bolu darling, ab to maf kar do... He said and glared at Keerti......

She gets scared.....

" Kitni bar bola hain keerti ayse bat bat pe rona dhona acchi bat nehi hain. Or shadi k bad ayse bin bulaye mayke ana bhi log acchi nazar se nehi dekhti.Damad ji isse le jao... Or age se dhiyan rakhna... Thik hain keerti.."
dadi asked....

"keerti was only crying...

Karthik found something fishy..
" Di tujhe pata hain na.U can shared anything with me.Bata mujhe problem kya hain??? he whispered..

"Kuch nehi Kartik. Tu apna khayal rakhna... Keerti said....

" Chale baby" Aditya said and hold her and tightly and digged his nail on her...

She hissed in pain....

"chalti hoon" keerti said and left d House......

At Bansal house...

Aditya took his belt and hits keerti.. She was crying in pain..

A: kya samhaj te hain tu khud ko ha??? tere bap or bhai ko mere bare main sikayat karegi tu? par tujhe kya pata hain mere is nature k bare main teri dadi ko sab pata hain????

keerti gets shocked......

Aditya continues...
Tujhe kya laga,main teri har baat maanunga?? mere zindegi mere marzi. main hajar ladkiyo k sath night spend karunga.Or tu mera kuch nehi bigar payega.Janti hain kiu??? kiuki teri dadi tujhe bech di hain mere pas.Maine kharida hain tujhko.. Samjhe.. Tu mera slaves  hain...

He again hits her

K: please chor dijiye mujhe please...  she begged...

A: Age se tere bhai or bap ko agar tune inform karne ki kousis ki to main teri bhai ko mar dungi....

k : No you won't do anything to my brother. Main kisiko kuch nehi bataungi.

A: That's better baby..

he said and left d room....

Keerti breaks down....

K: Why dadi? Why you did this to me???

suddenly he saw someone was blowing air on her wound.....

She looks up and saw...........

Guess karte raho😉😉😉😉
Love Nikki💓💓💓💓