Chapter 23

When they meet……
Kartik was rooted on his spot as he saw who was there standing. His whole body went frozen like a statue. He didn’t know how to react as this situation. As his every wish every prayer finally answered.

“Naira....” Karthik almost whispered.

Naira turned around with a gasp and her astonished eyes met with his. Her eyes were fixated on him and her eyes started became blurry as tears formed in her eyes.

“Karthik” she whispered

And he approached her slowly, step by step as his eyes never left her. She didn’t know how much he kept on wishing for destiny to give him another chance to see her again. He would makeup for everything he had done.

Her whole body was shaking. She was overwhelmed to see him after a long. She missed him soo much..

She remained staring at him quietly watching his every move. Her tears were threatening to fall as she felt many intense emotions.

Kartik came and held her face lovingly. The moment his palm touches her face, a flick of unknown emotion flooded her eyes.
"Y...yo..you really here " she questioned.

"Yes" he answered. Naira held his hand which was on his face. Before Naira can say anything he fused his lips on her.

He poured all of his love,affection, longing in the kiss. Fitst she was unable to react. But soon she too started kiss him back. At the same time she knew, she still loves him very much and never forgot. But she too remembered how he treated her. She pushed him away. Kartik left her and stumbled at his reaction. "N__ai__ra!!!! He whispered..

" Don't, don't come near me" she said and tried to ran away. Before she can ran, her head started spinning and she fell on the floor.

Karthik was shocked, he ran to her and took her in his lap. "Naira open your eyes. What happened " he asked.

Suddenly Pungi came to the room and saw their conditions.“Naira. What happened to her. Wait who are you? Pungi roared as she saw her friend in that state....

“She..she” Karthik shuttered

“Cut the crap, and help me to wake her up" Pungi spoke, rubbing her friend's hand to bring some life into her.

Karthik just nodded his head. He was surprised to see her worry about Naira.
Then he looked at where Naira was lying.  He then lifted her up and put her in his car. Pungi showed them to the way of ashram. And they left. After 15 minute of driving they reached there and Kartik took Naira in her room.

Naira opened her eyes. "Are you feeling good Naira?" Pungi asked.

"Yes, I'm " she replied. "How did I reached here, I was in Academy, right "? Naira asked and as if on cue her eyes travelled to the door of the room. She saw him. Her eyes captured him and he froze on his spot.Naira stared at Karthik. Karthik stared back at Naira. They just kept looking at each other.

“How are you feeling ?!!” Karthik asked, finally breaking the silence.
“Fine. Why you are here?!!” Naira asked,.
“ I had some work.” Karthik replied honestly.
“Oh..” Naira whispered.

Pungi left the place sensing their awkward encounter.

Karthik came and sat next to Naira.  at the edge of the bed.

Kartik slowly took her hand in his and Naira lost her last strength she had saved.

“ Is it that bad seeing me again ” Karthik stated silently, looking deep into her eye

“ Actually I wasn’t expecting you here ” Naira replied sternly looking at another direction.

"Can we go back the time where we were fine and nornal? He asked

" I think you forgot. We were never normal. Remember??  She answered.

"Please Naira. Let's go back there. We will forget everything bad happened to you, to us. I'll take the responsibility. We will be happy. Please let's leave" he begged.

“I am not going anywhere. This is my life now. I have to support ashram's Kids and Pungi as well. How can you come up suddenly and invade into my life like that. Anyway, you did not come here searching for me. It was a business trip. ” Naira stated her stand.
To control the upsurge of emotions and tears, she got up and walked out towards the balcony of her room.
Karthik’s heart sank. Then, he walked out behind her. Karthik went and stood next to Naira who was leaning on the balcony railing. He could see her silent tears and his heart aches.

“Naira I missed you damn mich that it's hurt like bitch. I search for you everywhere but you just disappeared without giving me a chance  ”
Karthik said breaking the silence.
“you don't trust me Kartik. And I think there is no relation where is no trust. And we don't share any relation. Our relationship was just a mistake. Tum mujhse bas badla lena cahti the apni behen ki mout ki" Naira said further.

“Which landed up all torn in dustbin the day you left me. You are still my legally wedded wife,Naira .” cried Karthik.

“Why ?!! What changed your mind ?!! Suddenly, you remembered I haven’t killed your di ?!!” asked Naira wiping her wet face with the back of her sleeve.

“No, Naira. Don't say like this please". Karthik replied.

"You need to go back. I can't and won't come with you " She said looking at him..

Karthik tried to hold her in his arms but Naira just pushed him away.
Karthik was taken aback by her action.

She hold his hand,and throw him out from the room Then she broken down and sobbing sitting on the floor.

And Kartik started banging the door..

Not checked. Pardon for any mistake...

100+ vote for next update❤