Chapter 2

Chapter 2 "I Feel In Love With My Bully"

Y/n's POV: The bell finally rings kids are racing to get to the next class. I go to my locker and get my things ready for the next class. I feel someone push me against the locker hard. I close my eyes hoping they won't hurt me. I open my eyes and I see it was the same blonde guy. He let's go of me and goes to his next class. I sit down by my locker and slightly cry. This one girl comes over to me and sits by me.

??: What's wrong?
Y/n: Why is this one guy bullying me?
??: What guy?
Y/n: He's blonde
??: Oh him he's the schools bad boy he bullys alot of peopl what's your name?
Y/n: Y/n what's yours?
??: Tessa
Y/n: Nice to meet you
Tessa: You too, we should get to class before we're late
Y/n: You're right😂
Tessa: What do you have next?
Y/n: Math🤦🏻‍♀️
Tessa: Oh I have science

Y/n's POV: I go to math and I sit behind the blonde guy. Does he have ever class with me? The teacher starts teaching. The blonde guy turns around to face me. I start to get scared because what is he going to do to me? I looking into his hazel/brown eyes. He's actually kinda cute. Should I talk to him? What if he punches me in the face😂?

Y/n: What's your name?
??: Why do you care?
Y/n: I don't I'm just trying to conversate
??: Jake
Y/n: Ok
Teacher: Jake and whatever your name is can you please be quite? I will give you guys an assignment where Y/n would have to go to your house and I don't think you that
Jake: You're not doing that I hate her
Teacher: I can

-End Of School-

Y/n's POV: I talk to Tessa a little bit outside of school. I start walking to my car when I see Jake in the corner if my eye. He was talking to his guy friends or I guess they were his friends. Who would wanna be friends with a bully🤷‍♀️? He sees me turn starts walking towards me. I start walking faster then I get to my car and I open my door when he yells my name.