Chapter 23

Chapter 23

-At Jake's House-

Y/n's POV: We walk inside Jake's house and I see this blonde women sitting on the couch. Is that his mom? I thought we were suppose to be alone?

Jake: Mom what are you doing here? Y/n this is my mom, Pam
Pam: I decided I'll stay home
Jake: Ugh but I want to hangout with Y/n alone
Pam: Jake you can easily do that at school or in your room
Jake: But mom🤦🏻‍♀️
Pam: Don't "But mom" me just go to you room
Jake: Sometimes you can be so annoying I swear, come on Y/n

Y/n's POV: Jake grabs my hand and we go to his room. He closes the door loudly and lays down on the bed. I stand there awkwardly waiting for one of us to say something.

Y/n: Jake it's nothing to get mad about
Jake: *sighs* I know but I really wanted some alone time to ourselves
Y/n: That will come but it's just not today😂
Jake: Wanna watch a movie
Y/n: Sure

Y/n's POV:  I kick of my shoes and put them at the end of the bed on the floor. I lay on the bed as Jake turns on a movie. During the movie we didn't really talk that much which I'm glad we didn't because when you're watching a movie who likes people talking? I did notice in the corner of my eye Jake would look at me for a few seconds then watch a little of the movie and look at me again. Jake moves a little closer to me. He looks at me in the eyes and smiles at me I smile back and look at him back. His eyes was full of lust. It made my heart melt. He puts his hands on the back of my neck moving me closer to his face. Jake smashes his lips into mine he kisses me nice and slow. It was honestly magical with his soft lips I slowly start pulling away.

Jake: I'm sorry
Y/n: Jake it's fine can you come closer to me?
Jake: Sure

Jake's POV: I move closer to Y/n to were I'm almost on top of her. Y/n sits up moving on top of me she's basically straddling me she starts kissing me. It looks turns into a makeout but before it went any further I pull away. She starts whispering sexually in my ear.

Y/n: I want you to touch me
Jake: Where?
Y/n: Everywhere

Jake's POV: She takes both of my hands and puts them on both of her thighs. I start moving the all around her thighs feeling her soft legs...TBC