Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Y/n's POV: I try and push him away but he pushes me onto the floor. Tessa helps me up at tears roll down my face. Why does he hate me so much?

Tessa: Jake stop doing that to her
Jake: Why?
Tessa: You're hurting her... you made her cry
Jake: I don't care 
Tessa: Jake she did absolutely nothing to you
Y/n: Tessa it's fine can we just go to first period

Y/n's POV: We all go to first period and Jake sits behind me. I turn to look at him in his brown/hazel eyes. He's actually cute. I guess I never noticed since he's too busy hurting me. I'm I starting to get feelings for my bully?

Teacher: Y/n pay attention!

Y/n's POV: I turn around quickly and start paying attention. I kinda wish Jake would like me but he hates me.

Teacher: So class we have an assignment today
Everyone: Ughh🤦🏻‍♀️
Teacher: I'll will be choosing your partner first Jake and Y/n

Y/n's POV: This is seriously the worse. I can't go to his house to work on this my mom would never allow me. I'm sure Jake would never do it with me anyway.

-End Of School-

Y/n's POV: I walk to my car I get in it and start to start it. I hear a knock at my window I look and it was Jake. I roll my eyes and roll down the window.

Jake: Can I get a ride to my house?
Y/n: Get in

Y/n's POV: Jake gets in and he starts turning on music. I grab his hand and I pull it away.

Y/n: Hey! This is my car we listen to my music
Jake: B*tch shut up😂

Y/n's POV: He turns on music. At this point I don't care what it is. I start driving to his house. I start smiling uncontrollably because I'm thinking about how I was staring at Jake in science. He looks at me and he somewhat smiles knowing I was smiling. So did my smile make him smile?

Jake: What are you smiling about?

Y/n's POV: I shake my head ignoring his question. I look at him with hella heart eyes. We get to Jake's house and he get out. Are we doing the assignment? I'm not going in his house no way.

Y/n: Jake are we doing the assignment?
Jake: I don't know I'll come over and tell you
Y/n: I'm not allowed to have boys over
Jake: No then
Y/n: Jake I'll get a bad grade and do will you
Jake: I don't care about my grades