Chapter 1 : Him

Author's note : Please play the video and listen to music while reading, It'll enhance your mood better XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darling, it is ur 1st day of highschool, goodluck." – my mom said with a smile.

"Thank you" I smiled back at her and got out of the car.

"This school is quite big, huh ", I whispered to myself as I enter the school.

"Yeah"- a guy replied. "It is."

"I think it will be another hard year for me"

"Why?"

"Studying, making friends and stuffs", I signed.

"You didn't have many friends, huh?"

"Well, who are you?" I said, unbelievably (how did he fucking hear me talking to myself ???)

"Just like you." he smirks, then left.

"Weird."I said and go to find my classroom.

When I rush to go to class on time, I bumped into someone and fell.

That someone offered their hands for me and help me to stand up. I look up, it was two boys. Damn, they were beautiful. Baby skin, defined nose, heart shaped lips. I stare at them for a while so the boys seem so confused.

"Is there something on my face?"- The guy with three black moles on his left cheek asked me. Wow, his voice is so subtle, like a lullaby.

"N...No, you guys are handsome, really."

"Ha-ha, thank you."They both laugh. (Damn, his laugh is cute too) "I'm Seungwoo and he is Minhyun. What is your name?"- Seungwoo said and the boy named Minhyun, who has fox-like eyes, smile at me, also.

"I'm y/n."

"Are you finding your classes?"

"Yeah, my class is class number 4, can you guide me the way?"

"Of course".

We then go together to my classroom and I can hear the students whispering to each other.

"Hey, who's that girl? She's so pretty."

"Nah, how can she be considered as pretty?"

"Omg, is she dating Minhyun?"

"Nope, I bet she's dating Seungwoo."

"How can she?"

"What if she's Seungwoo sister ?"

"Well, then we should get close to her"

"Or maybe she's Minhyun's maid? U knows, his family is huge."

~

"Wow, how can they think of that strategy?" I look at Minhyun when we arrived at my classroom, can't stop laughing.

"I'm use to it, u should, too"- Minhyun sign.

"Minhyun hyung" Suddenly a male voice calling him.

" Oh Daniel, sorry for making you waited, I have something urgent coming up so I can't come pick you up this morning."-Minhyun apologizes to him.

"It's okay, hyung. Hi, Seungwoo hyung."

"Hi, Daniel, and this is y/n."

The boy then looks at me, and I look at him too. It's the boy I met at the school's gate. I didn't have the chance to look closer to his face earlier, and damn, he is so attractive. Not as handsome as Seungwoo or pure-looking like Minhyun, but he has something that makes you nervous when you look at him, and you keep want to look into his eyes. His skin is too bright and smooth for a male's skin, his eyes are like two universal black holes. Long, narrow monolid eyes, thick and black eyebrows, the mole under the end of his right eye makes his gaze even more intense, both scary and lovely. His nose is not defined like Seungwoo's or Minhyun's but it is very straight and his kissable lips are very full and naturally pink. His grayish silver hair frames his face well, as a perfect ending look.

I, again, make the boy uncomfortable with me scanning his face up and down

"Is there something on my face?"- Daniel, well I supposed it is his name, look at me with confusion.

I blush for the god-knows-how-many time.

"Ha-ha, that means you are handsome, really."Seungwoo said and Minhyun shake his hand as he's agree and they both laugh, leaving Daniel even more confused.

"Well, nice to meet you, again."

"Me too"- I gulp.

"Well, we're considering as friends now so how about sitting together in class? I haven't made any new friends, anyway."

"Sure, why not"- (actually I'm dead inside 😊)

"Woahhhh" Seungwoo and Minhyun roll their eyes.

Daniel glares at them which immediately make them shut up and go to their classroom.

"Would you mind sitting at the end of the room?"

"Yes, It's fine" and I follow him.

"I actually like it cuz we can hide from the teacher and comfortably do our things in class."- I said

"Our things? What are our things?"

"Well, My things and yours things."

"My things are sleeping and dreaming."

"And mine are eating. Hell yeah, I'm a food adductor. That's why I'm chubby, and I have no intention to lose weight."

"You look pretty, y/n. It's not wrong to eat how much you want and you're right, don't think about losing weight." He smiles at me, and my heart skips a beat. Yes, another beat.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Cutie"- He said then lean his head onto the table and close his eyes, ready to sleep, I guess.

I blush and also lean my head onto the table to take a closer look at him, no longer care about the teacher and other students.

He then opens his eyes and lean forward, shortens the distance between us. Our faces are super close and we keep looking at each other like that. None of us say anything, like we're in our own world. And something unidentified has grown in my heart.