Chap 4: Confessions #2

Author's note : I knew that I've repeated this somay times but, please play the video when you're reading, it's much better this way.

Daniel, then, pull me away and kiss me, yes, he kissed me. My first kiss, I've never expect it to be in our school's hall, in front of every students. I try to push him away but Daniel is so muscular, he notices it and holds me even tighter. I closed my eyes, only to avoid Daniel's vampire-like gaze. His tongue explores every corner of my mouth and my tongue just cooperates with him. The sound of us kissing is so attractable, I blush just by listen to it. He let go of my lips when he feel that I almost run out of oxygen.

"I like it."-Daniel whispering, enough for me to hear.

"I won't give up, y/n."-Chanyeol said, with teary eyes, and run away.

"Wait, Chanyeol..."-I try to catch up with Chanyeol and realize that Daniel's hands are both on my waist. "Let me go."

"No."-Daniel growl, I can sense his anger. He glares at every student in the hall, which made them go away and stop watching us.

"You'll come with me."He then pulls my hand, again.

"Why should I?"I said angrily. I like him, but it isn't right for him to force me like that.

"Y/n, you had better not to break his mood."-Seungwoo warned me and the boys quickly go, leaving me and Daniel there, awkwardly staring at each other.

"You like me."-Daniel smirks.

"How did you know that ? I mean, what makes you think that I like you?"

"I can feel it, baby. Don't deny it, you can't deny love."

"I..I do. I do like you. But.."

"And still you want to go on a date with him ?"

"W..What's wrong ? It's not a date, actually. A..A..And how can you steal my first kiss like that ? In-front-of-everyone-in-the-hall, huh?

"You-are-mine, I want to kiss you. Is it abnormal ?

"E..Excuse me ? What did you just say?"

"I like you."-Daniel said, he's not shy like Chanyeol, he's very straightforward.

"Wow"-I cannot believe it. My crush has a crush on me?

"Therefore I don't like it when you hang out with another boy."

"Well, I hang out with Seungwoo, Minhyun and Guanlin too."

"They don't have feelings for you. That boy is different. He wants to have you."

"How did you know that he has a crush on me?"

"What ? He really does? Did he confess to you before me? Did you reject him?"

"First, calm down.

Second, why did you ask me that? I thought you knew that he had feeling for me, that's why you guys are so harsh on him. Gosh, poor Chanyeol.

Third, yes babe, you were one step after him.

Fourth, I didn't reject him."

"WHAT ? HE CONFESSED TO YOU ? BEFORE I DID? AND YOU ACCEPTED HIM?"

"Baby, why did you overreact it ? Chanyeol confessed to me first, but it doesn't mean that I'll date him instead of you. Daniel, I didn't reject him because I don't want to hurt his feelings, he's so brave to confess and I can't be that cruel to him. I have feelings for YOU, so don't feel so unsafe, okay? I'll make it clear with Chanyeol."

"But still...still.."- Daniel pout, he's just so cute.

I pecked his lips, forehead and cheeks. "You know what? I've liked you since the day you offered me to sit with you in the class."

"I like you more, you've stolen my heart since when you whispering to yourself the first day we met each other. Will this be counted as destiny, too?"

"Of course, my Danstiny."

We look at each other for so long, as if it was just us in this world, our eyes are filled with each other.