Chap 2: Her

Author's note : Please play the video and listen to the music while reading. It'll enhance your mood that way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get out of the taxi and complain "what so important that Minhyun hyung left me waiting for an hour?". When I enter the school, I heard the sound of a girl, I looked back and saw a girl whispering to herself.

"This school is quite brilliant, huh". What about being brilliant ? I think I want to tease her a little bit.

"Yeah"- I replied. "It is."

"I think it will be another hard year for me"

"Why?"

"Studying, making friends and stuffs", she signed.

"You didn't have many friends, huh?" I teased her

"Well, who are you?" she said, unbelievably (she must wondering how did I fucking hear her talking to herself lol)

"Just like you." I smirked, then left.

"Weird."She said.

She's cute. Oh lord, what are you thinking Daniel? I guess I've never see a girl that would fit my eyes like her. Well, I'm not overly confident, but I know that I'm good-looking, that's why I got lots of girl around me. But for many years, I haven't get interested in any girl, they're just so normal. I can't feel anything special. However that girl is different. To be more specific, She's not beautiful as other girls that I've met, she's actually chubby and short. I just don't know how, but I want to know more about her. When I go to find my classroom, I saw her again. Why is she with Seungwoo and Minhyun?

"Minhyun" Suddenly I call him.

" Oh Daniel, sorry for making you waited, I have something urgent coming up so I can't come pick you up this morning."-Minhyun apologizes to me.

"It's okay, hyung. Hi, Seungwoo"

"Hi Daniel, and this is y/n."

The girl then looks at me, and I look at her too. I didn't have the chance to look closer to her face earlier, and damn, she is so attractive. Not so beautiful, but very attractive.

Healthy skin, round face, arched eyebrows stood perfectly above her Asian black eyes, puffy cheek and naturally pink lips, and her long, black hair framing her face so well.

"Is there something on my face?"- I ask with confusion since she has been scanning my face up and down for a while.

She blushes for the god-knows-how-many time.

"Ha-ha, which means you are handsome, really."Seungwoo said and Minhyun shake his hand as he's agree and they both laugh, leaving me even more confused.

"Well, nice to meet you, again."I said, to broke the silence.

"Me too"- she gulp.

"Well, we're considering as friends now so how about sitting together in class? I haven't made any new friends, anyway."-I offered.

"Sure, why not ?"

"Woahhhh" Seungwoo and Minhyun roll their eyes.

I immediately glare at them which immediately make them shut up and go to their classroom.

"Would you mind sitting at the end of the room?"

"Yes, It's fine" and she follow me.

"I actually like it cuz we can hide from the teacher and comfortably do our things in class."- she said

"Our things? What are our things?"

"Well, My things and yours things."

"My things are sleeping and dreaming."

"And mine are eating. Hell yeah, I'm a food adductor. That's why I'm chubby, and I have no intention to lose weight."

"You look pretty, y/n. It's not wrong to eat how much you want and you're right, don't think about losing weight."I smiles at her, she smile back, blushing, and my heart skips a beat. Yes, another beat.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Cutie"- I said then close my eyes and lean my head onto the table, not because I'm sleepy, but because of shyness. I've never compliment a girl.

Suddenly I feel her leaning onto the table too. I no longer care about the teacher and other students. I opened my eyes and lean forward, shorten the distance between us. Our faces are super close and we keep looking at each other like that. None of us say anything, like we're in our own word. And something unidentified has grown in my heart.