PART 5

Today was a very exciting day for madhu as her son shivaay would be coming back from london after getting his first project worth millions.she decorated the entire house and instructed all her servants to make all types of dishes as her shivaay would be coming.
Not only madhu there was someone else who was also getting ready and totally excited to welcome shivaay it was none other than ANIKA..
ANIKA POV
today my shivaay will be coming back after 2 years wait... what did i say??
My shivaay(blushed) yes although shivaay was her best to bestest friend with whom she could express all her dukh and sukh...
But somewhere in the corner of her heart shivaay was more than a best friend for her..
She wore his favourite colour salwar,opened her hairs just the way shivaay liked it..
END OF ANIKA POV..
MAdhu: Anika beta( banging her room door ) beta darwaza khol. Tu thik toh h na ??? Darwaza khol bacche
how could she open as she was thinking about shivaay
Anika: dhat tu bhi na anika kya uss kanji ankhon wale ke baare mein soch rahi h chal iss se pehle ma tera darwaza tode ja aur darwaza khol.
Opening the door Madhu: kya hua beta main tab se awaaz laga rahi hun (caressing her cheek,touching her forehead) tabait toh theek h na ???
Anika : nai ma kuch nai woh main balcony main thi toh sunai nai padhi waise kya baat h ???
Realising y she came madhu: arre main bhi aajkal kitne bhulakkad hogayi hun tujhe niche bulane aayi thi aur bhul gayi.chal niche shivaay abhi aata hoga raaste mein hi h
On hearing that her heartbeats rose but she was unaware of her feelings.
Soon shivaay enters east vilas and all servants bow before him his personal bodyguard Khanna opens the door for him. Madhu stands in the entrance with a aarti thali in her hand to welcome him. He sees his mother and goes and falls on her feet to take blessings madhu does her aarti and welcomes him.
Madhu: welcome home baccha!
Shivaay : missed u ma !!(hugs her tightly)
madhu has tears in her eyes.
madhu:(hugging him) ab saari baatein yahi karega ya ghar ke andar aane ka bhi koi iraada h aaj??
Shivaay and madhu come inside while anika comes running from the stairs and stops on seeing shivaay.
madhu: arre beta sambhalke gir jaogi (smiling) kaka khana lagaye hum abhi aate h ( turning to shivaay) bahut thak gaya h na mera baccha ja jakar fresh hoja main tere liye khana lagati hun (turning to anika) beta tu bhi ja shivaay ke saath agar usse kuch chahiye toh thike (she leaves from there)
Shivaay looks at anika and leaves for his room
Anika : aiy le yeh bhi kya kuch baat hui itne dino baad aaye ek hello hi se kya muh jalkar rakh ho jaati kuch bhi nahi bola bas chale gaye aur ye ma bhi