part 6

Shivaay pov
  Dont know wht happened everytime i see her it was different but today something about her took away my breath, she was looking gorgeous in that salwar although it was my favourite colour but on her it was as if it meant for her the way she came running with her hair flying behind i was just rooted to my place there was something about my anika wait...wht did i think ..my anika omg how can i think abt her like tht she is my best friend she trust him alot he cannot break her trust i cannot afford to loose her friendship ..
end of pov..
Anika : shivaay kahan h aap (enters his room but he was in the shower) she slowly enters calling his name. Suddenly the door clicks and shivaay enters in the room both look at each other. Shivaay was standing in only towel and water droplets all over his body anika could not take her eyes of him.
suddenly both realise their state.
Anika: (turns around and closes her eyes and screams) maine kuch nai dekha (and runs)
shivaay is embarrased.
All gather around the table to have lunch but shivaay and anika could not look at each other after the morning incident.
Madhu: kya hua tum dono ko khana thanda ho raha h aur tum dono kisike khyalo main dube ho.....
Anika&shivaay together:kuch nai ma.
madhu gets surprised by their chorus answers.
Madhu: shivaay woh mujhe tumse kuch baat karni h baad main mere kamre mein aakar milna.
shivaay:(understanding)ji zarur ma.
madhu finishes and leaves.
To decrease the embarrassment shivaay takes the first step.
Shivaay: Kaise ho tum??
anika: (grumpily) abhi yaad aaya??
Shivaay:aisa nahi  h anika mai....
anika: mai mai kya??? jaye jaane dijiye (turns to leave)
Shivaay holds her hand. Anika just holds her breath. Shivaay just comes closer behind her and turns her. She slowly looks at him.
shivaay: itna gussa?? (holds his ear) sorry...
Anika just smiles as she knows she cant stay angry with him for a long time.
Anika: toh congratulations Mr shivaay kundra. Deal crack karne ke liye.
Shivaay: hmm thank you.
both smiles
AT NIGHT
madhu is sitting with closed eyes in her armchair when shivaay enters. He sees her and shakes his head and shuts the door behind. He comes and lays himself on her lap
Shivaay: aap itni pareshaan kyun h ??
madhu:(caressing his head)kaisi hai tumhari ladliyaan ??
Shivaay: itni fikar h toh khud kyu nai puch leti ??
Madhu: itni himmat nai h unke saamne aane ki.. kya pata kya keh dun unse.
Shivaay:(gets up) ma dono bahut khush h bas apni zindagi enjoy kar rahi h. Ek baat zarur kahunga dono ek dusre ke baigai nai jee sakti.
Madhu:aur tu unke bina... toh kab waapis aa rahi h dono maharani ya ??
Shivaay: bahut jald meri jaan (jeevika) waapis aajayegi.

Plz like and comment
If anyone has any problem regarding shivaays surname plz let me know.