PART 13

As per given location anika reaches shivaays godown and finds no one there suddenly a man comes running from inside the godown saying bachao bacho uss admi ko woh marr jayega ......!
He runs away
Anika runs inside thinking it might be shivaay and in a dark corner finds one man lying upside down she goes close to him and touches his shoulder saying SHIVAAY...!
but when she sees the man she jumps in shock saying    DAKSH.........!
daksh: hi sweety kaisi ho ????( gets up ) itni jaldi kaisi bhul gayi mujhe ???
kya karen bhul toh jaogi mujhe ab jab woh shivaay( grits his teeth in anger) tumhare zehen o dil pe hai chah gaya (sings) humko tumse pyarr itna hum nahi jaantey magar jee nahi sakte tumhare bina ( anika gets scared and tries to run calling shivaay ' s name) but daksh runs faster and catches her from back closing her mouth and trying to lick her face. Anika feels disgusted and wriggles herself from him and cries ....
There shivaay is driving as he was coming back home suddenly he feels anika called his name he stops his car .... shivaay: yeh mujhe anika ki awaz kahan se aa rahi h ??? He got down from his car and looks around ....  yahan toh koi bhi nahi h ..!!!
lagta h mujhe veham ho raha h and goes but again senses anika around him this time he finds it very weird and instead of getting onto his car he goes inside an old godown of their company located 5 mins away from where he stopped his car he goes in and finds no one but his senses say anika is somewhere around there .... he goed further in ....!!   
Thr daksh tries to force himself on anika
Daksh:( laughs) bahut tadpaya hai tune mujhe pata h ( anika wriggles crying chodo mujhe....plz...chodo mujhe...!!!) aaj main tujhe apna bana ke rahunga dekhte h tera shivaay kya karta h ( harshly pushes her underneath him, since she was wriggling he slaps her hard for which her lips starts to bleed... ) he tries to kiss her but anika pushes him hard and
gets away from him but daksh in order to catchhold of her he gets her dupatta but unfortunately her dress tores and anika stands rooted in her place realising the mess created daksh immediately tries to get up fast but before he could reach anika he gets a loud blow on his head ....
anika is not in her senses she stands still.... without any expression...
daksh turns around to c who it was and finds shivaay there he is stunned ....
Shivaay:(anger) TERI HIMMAT KAISI HUI MERI ANIKA KO CHUNEY KI .....!!!!
Both get into a fight
and anika is unaware of it
after few moments anika comes out of shock when she sees shivaay holding a rod to hit daksh who was half dead already she runs to him in order to stop him from doing a crime
anika:nahi shivaay( holds his hand) plz
Shivaay:(in a rage) NAHI ANIKA USS DIN YEH MUJHSE BACH NIKALA PAR AAJ MAIN ISKI JAAN LEKAR CHODUNGA ...!!!
he tries to hit him again
Anika:( stops him) aapko meri kasam h shivaay ....!!!!
Shivaay stops seeing anika 
Both have an eyelock daksh utilises this time to run away
shivaay:(softens) ANIKA......!!
Anika: (realises her state and hurriedly tries to cover herself with tears in her eyes )
shivaay notices her vulnerability and takes off his coat and makes her wear it anika looks at him for few moments and hugs him tight crying SHIVAAY...!!!

even shivaay holds her tight having tears in her eyes Shivaay:( moving out from hug cups her face and wipes her tears ) kuch nai hua sab theek h

Shivaay:( moving out from hug cups her face and wipes her tears ) kuch nai hua sab theek h ....
he somehow takes her out from there but as soon as he reaches out someone hits him on his head shivaay holds his head and turns around to c who it was and finds daksh holding anika by her hair...
he slowly goes near them although he feels dizzy and tries to hit daksh again both get into a fight
Suddenly some goons come and hold shivaay by his hands and daksh gets up holding anika
Daksh: aaj dekhna jo kaam adhura reh gaya woh ab pura hoga and takes out a knife and cuts his hand
He tries to fill anika's forehead with his blood as a symbol of their marriage while anika nods no... shivaay sees this and getting a new energy pushes everyone and catches daksh hand and pushes him away and clutching anikas hand runs to his car and quickly droves away daksh when pushed by shivaay gets hit in a tree and faints uttering I LOVE U ANIKA( laughs)