Emerald Eyes

Tuesday morning.

I Dana Wilson is shamelessly walking in the school corridor looking like a zombie right now.

Everyone's judging eyes is all fucos on me as usual. If looks could kill, then maybe my life would be over the first time I set my foot in this university.

The best morning I ever had so far.
I thought sarcastically while getting my other stuff in my locker.

After closing my locker I nearly die when I saw Steven's sinful face in front of me smirking like an idiot.

I just look at him and go to my room.

"Morning loves" He greeted and follow me

" Leave me alone knight" he's getting worst this past few days.

"See you later babe" He shouted and run away when the bell rings echoed in the hallway.

This is his everyday routine, first is to ruin my morning next is basketball practice then class afterwards.

I sigh, maybe our routine would also be like this only if he knows me.

When I reach my room, I immediately take my sit and watch him for the last time.

Last night when sleeping is totally out of my system I made a decision that starting from this day I will let him go.

I could and I will.

It won't be easy but I have to.
I have to so that I could start living like a typical school girl who have friends and could laugh with them for no reason.

I heave a sigh, and take my eye off of him when Ms. Carson entered the room.

She just give us some instructions regarding about our individual activity that will be pass next meeting because she doesn't have much time before their meeting start.

The best thing about school is sometimes when you don't feel like listening to the discussions meetings save you from it.

Take note the word 'sometimes' because most of the time you have to deal with it or maybe I was just lucky today that Ms. Carson have an important meeting to attend.

When lunch break came I almost forgot that I'm supposed to stop going to the garden where I usually go when I'm free.

Instead of going there I turn around and go the cafeteria.

The students was all surprise when I enter the cafeteria. Well, you see I don't eat here a lot just a couple of times when it was raining and that I don't have a choice but go here.

I'm almost done eating when all of a sudden Steven take the chair in front of mine.

The students in the cafeteria suddenly stopped eating and started murmuring specifically the girls while glaring at me sharply.

The reason why I don't like the idea of eating in the cafeteria is to avoid Steven Knight and his stupid bimbos who wear heavy make up and revealing clothes.

I glared at him and there he is looking at me intently while smiling like a cougar.

"What do you want knight" I ask while taking my stuff in the table and was about to leave when he abruptly pulled me into his lap.

I was dumbfounded when I look his beautiful eyes.

It's not just a simple green as what I thought it is. His emerald eyes seemed the picture of perfection, slicing into one's soul.

There was a momentary flash in them a sparkle, reminding me the colour of the forest after it rains and brings hope and life no matter what has happened. Those green eyes reminded me of dew grass freshly watered. A unfamiliar warmth rushed through my body.

I strangled into his grip and successful free my self from it when I saw Liam
enter the cafeteria with Audrey the school cheerleader clinging in his arms and he's surprisingly looking at me without any emotion in his eyes.

I averted my eyes away from him and head out to the exit of the cafeteria.

"I like you, Diana Wilson" I heard Steven shout and his friends cheers for him before I was completely out of his eyes.

I continue walking and until I was out of their sight and pretended that I never heard anything.

I run and stop when I realized that I forget to breathe.

I breathe deeply and lean in the wall and bumped my head into it then punch it while imaging it as Steven's face.

I grimace when I felt like my hands crack instead of the wall which is impossible of course.

The fudge it hurts like hell. Not a good choice I guess.

"Stupid, you're so stupid dana" I said to my self, yeah because I deserve it.

When I turned around I saw some students watching me. It's funny how their face shows wonderings.

Just like them, I also wonder why I'm so stupid.

I ignore them and headed to my room.
When I open the door there's no one in here. I take the sit at the back but this time not the one near the window.

One step at a time, little by little I know I can do it.

×

I was walking home from school when I noticed that someone's following me.

I smirk and just continue walking but slower this time.
Even if you are the antagonist in movie "Superman" I could still beat you. I thought confidently.

And when I feel the presence of the person's became more closer I stop and quickly turn around and tackled him face facing the ground right in the middle walkway. I hold both his hand tightly at his back while sitting at his buttom.

"Fuck!, babe I like seing you sitting there, it's amazing I know but this is not the right place and can you let me go now? It's me loves"

The fudge it's Steven again.

I imediatly get off of him and laugh when I saw some leaves and dirts in his hair.
He also laugh when he saw me laughing.

I stop when I realized that I've never been in this situation for long time since I leave him.

I smiled it's great to be who I really am again.

×

What do you think about Steven?

And why does liam look at dana?

Thanks for reading❤
I hope you enjoy dana's story.
Continue to find out more.

Don't forget to vote my loves ❤