Strange

"Why are you following me" I ask him when he fully recovered

Steven is your typical basketball team captain just like anyone you know but unlike them his passion from the things he value the most is so much amazing.

His aspirations can surely inspire you to do better than you do.

He's great but the thing is he's just like some other jock out there who uses woman to relieve their sexual needs.

A play boy just like him. I sadly thought

"I'm not following you loves, we both live in the same neighborhood in case you don't have idea"He smiled and walk with me

"Really?, will you ever stop calling me names" it's annoying, he's annoying

"Nope, never" He look at me and smirked
"It's the only way I know to have your attention babe"

"So, you seriously like me?" I stop walking and face him.

I really thought he was just playing games.

He's not the type of person who get serious when it comes to woman.

" Frikin Serious loves" he said while looking at my eyes seriously

I averted my eyes from his and walk faster.

" You can't like me Knight, so stop it"
I said with out looking at him.

"Why" he asked patiently

"I decided to like you Dana, so I will still like you even if you won't allow me"

I face him when I finally reached my house.

"Suit your self, but don't blame me when you get hurt"
I said before I close the gate

I didn't know Steven live a couple of blocks away from my house.

We surprisingly talk earlier when we head home.

I never really thought it would ever happen, I mean yeah he talk to me at school but I never pictured him doing simple things with me.

It's strange for someone like him to like me.

×

Time fly so fast,  and it's been a month now when Steven confess and guess what, since then he become more persistent and more annoying.

And of course don't forget the stupid bimbo's and the queen wanabees in the university that spread false rumors about me.

So pathetic, they don't have the courage to confront me just like what they usually do with some other girls that throw themselves on Steven.

They're scared, knowing that they can't beat me.

Carolina has been a great lesson to them last semester when I beat her and made her stay in the hospital for a week for putting a fight with me when Steven approach me.

I don't do cat flight sweeties but I do  fist fight. I smirk when I remember how scared they are when they thought I would confront them.

Every morning, everytime I open the gate his always there leaning in his big bike while waiting for me.

But he never had a chance to ride it with me because I have my own.

When he saw me coming out he hop in his bike and greet me like usual.

I just nod and headed to the school.

This is now his new routine before practice.

When we enter the school, I saw liam went out of his car with some chick I haven't seen before.

Just another slut that won't last a week.

We park our bike from our usual spot and was about to head inside when one of Liam's friend and probably one of his team mate also approach me.

"Hi, Dana" he greeted me and nod to Steven.

I just smiled.

Steven encircled his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I caught Liam staring at Steven's arm on my shoulder.

Weird

" I'm having a victory party tonight, maybe you could spare some of your time and join us"  Landon invited us and look at me hoping that I would

"I'll think about it" I said and look at his friends but I caught Liam eyes on me.

"You could bring your friends, and your team Steve"

"Sure" Steven answered him.

"Alright, see you there" he smiled to me and leave with his friends. Some of them wave their hands and Liam just nod.

He's surely acting strange this past few weeks. I always caught him looking at me and based on some rumors I heard from some sluts in the comfort room, he's been so much irritable this fast few week.

I wonder why.

They always invite me like every time they're hosting a party, but I always declined them maybe because I don't want to see him getting wasted.

It's too much for
me take in.

We went to our own designated locker after it.

He lean into the next locker beside mine after putting some of his stuff in his locker.

"Congratulations" I congtulated him for winning the game yesterday between New York University basketball team.

"Thank you, I mean thank you for being my inspiration"

I roled my eyes and laugh

"I wasn't there, yesterday Knight and I haven't been in any of your game before" I said and close my locker.

"It's fine" he smiled and and point he's chest where his heart can be found "because you will always be here"

I look at him and punch him slightly in the shoulder.

"You're seriously frikin me out Knight"

We both laugh and parted ways to do our own task which is to deal with Ms. Carson for me and to deal with Coach Martin for him.

×

When lunch break came, I decided to stay here in the rooftop of our building.

I started going here since the day I decided to finally let him go, let our friendship go and end just like that.

I stay here sometimes when I need to think.

I brought my guitar this time so
I could finally finish the song I've been writing for the past few months.

I wrote it for him but it's useless because he won't able to hear it. 

I strum my guitar and sing some few stanza of  my unfinished song.

I closed my eyes and feel the meaning of each words.

"Beautiful"

I was stunned

It's him.

It's his voice.

I slowly turn around and found no one.

Shit.

Am I hallucenating? 

°°

What do you think? 

Was it dana's hallucinations or Liam was really there?

Don't forget to vote  ♡