1 RUIN YOU

'For vengeance is an emptiness and he that seeketh it wasteth himself'

            ~ JEFFREY FARNOL

ZAYED

The massive wooden surfaced door leads to the entry of pub.Conversations swirl in a dirty cloud of smoke exhausted from cigarattes hidden within the collabration of mephitic odours.Reaching the gamezone I witnessed my friends playing billard.

"Hey"Elliot called out and I approached the gang greeting each one of them with a smile

"Lets start the game.."I declared and everybody agreed.I begin playing with spoilt brats of city who unfortunately are my buddies.

----------

"You pissing me off Stubborn bull..How do you manage to win every challenge"my friend Elliot spoke

"Haha.. wanna know the trick?"I asked

"Yes..yes"he and the gang replied curiously

I glanced amusingly at everyone present,they looked so serious expecting me to reveal the trick that I use in winning the game

"I.... m...not... going... to.. say"I said laughing what did they think of me that I m a fool who will easily let the trick slip out of his mouth..Never

"You wolf"Danish shouted grabbing my collar..

"Woah..man calm down.You know I strictly avoid and hate fights"I stated

"Yeah...The great Zayed bin Rashid hates involving in any kind of disputes..Can I ask the reason from Mr Zayeds dislike for fight"he asked me

"Simple man..Fights are waste of time and energy...
Its like With pain No gain..morever it spoils reputation and you are aware that I m well reputed and respected person in the society"I said smiling

"Respected people dont drink and have weekly encounters with different girls"Sebastian said frowning

"Atleast I dont exceed my relation beyond kissing..You guys are not pure gods either...Did you forgot Sebastian last night I was the one to pick you from that sl** house where I found you drunk and half naked on bed"
I said smirking and everyone questioning gaze dropped on Sebastian who embarrasingly nodded his head.Serves you right man

" But you treat girls like tissue paper,Dont you?..
'Use them and throw away'Thats what you do...Think about your mother...what if someone uses her.."Justin emerged from crowd and spoke out.His sentence angered me

"Dont you dare..."With this I threw a punch on his mouth and I m quite sure it will leave a bruise.Justin is my enemy as we usually competes on every occasion and everytime my company beats his.

Truth to be told I m feeling pain in my stomach due to the blows from him.I wish my bones are not broken yet cause of that bloody boxer.Yes justin is a boxer too.

I sat in the car and started driving.My vision is blurry and head is throbbing badly.Soon I reached the mansion headed to my room not before asking about father from one of the maids

"Hows father?"

"Hes good and I have given the injections"maid replied

"Did you check befor..."I was interrupted as maid told

"You asks this question everyday Master..let me tell you Yes I had checked injection before giving"she assured with a smile and went out of the mansion..I guess to servant headquarters.

The house looks so lonely and gloomy..Though it is such a big mansion only me,father live in it...I wish mother was here too but I guess I was destined to live without mothers love.I smiled sadly.

I went to my fathers room and there he was lying lifeless on the plain bed with oxygen mask helping him im breathing and ventilator supporting his life.My father is in coma since years.Everyday when I retire from work I come to him.I felt tears brimming in my eyes seeing his condition.I tried to talk but as usual not A word came out of my mouth..Its been same.
Each day I try to speak, tell him about my day, say him how I feel without him,encourage him to wake up but I guess words seem to disappear as if my throat is choked.My dad and me didnt have a strong bond in past..But however he is, he is my father and my only family.I love him more than my life and I know that he loves me too.

I headed to my room upstairs and immediately got inside the restroom.After removing my clothes I stood under shower..Man the wounds hurts like hell..As I close my eyes the scenery of past plays in my mind..Changing my clothes I was near bed.I look towards window as if light could soothe me.There is a static in my head once more,the side effect of this constant stress.I hear my own sounds as a distressed child raw from inside..Taking first aid box I cleaned and applied ointment to wounds.Though it hurts but nowadaysI m used to getting hurt.

(😢😢)

I laid on the matress,the ringing of my phone disturbed me.Grabbing the phone I answered

"Hello?"I mumbled

"Its detective John"Person on otherline said

Listening the name I immediately sat straight waiting for the biggest revelation of my life.

"Yes..what made you call?"I asked

"I got the information..From place of birth to current residence,life,family,kids each and everything"he said making me inhale sharply to controll the rage building up inside.

"Well done john..Come to my office sharp at 7am tommorow with the file...your check will be in your hands "I said smirking

"Thank you sir"he said disconnecting the call

With slow steps I stood in front of the mirror looked at my own reflection.

"This is it"I whispered

"Finally the time has come...the time has come for you to pay your deeds and I will try every possible way to hurt you, destroy you and break you like you did to me...I will torture you by taking revenge and when you will break into pieces that will be the moment for me to rejoice.
In your pain is my comfort
In your grief lies my joy
In your distress is my happiness
In your sorrow lies my satisfaction and me ZAYED BIN RASHID PROMISE TO RUIN YOU..."

How was the chapter?

Is zayed handsome?😉😂

Who is the person Zayed is going to ruin?

Do u hav any idea about what will happen further?

Is Zayed that bad?