5 A PROMISE TO YOU

I can conquer the world with one
Hand
As long as you are holding the
Other

~ANONYMOUS

ZAYED

It was dark in the gloomy night when I arrived at house.The wind circulated around the gnarled trees which hung low.The moonlight shone through the heavily casted stained glass casting an errie glow.Drinking and coming late at night is becoming my habit.Because I can't handle the stress mainly the truth which stands crystal clear in front of me.The unprepared storm has left me so devastated that it is making me troublesome to even breathe.I knew from the beginning that when I will see her.... when I will see them I won't be able to resist my anger but somehow I convinced myself to act accordingly.The issue is the time when I actually saw them laughing,joking and enjoying together which displays out as a Happy Family,I felt sympathy instead of anger,I felt hopeless and hollow instead of hatred,I felt lone,unhappy, futile instead of taking a revenge from those shi**.

I made up my mind to ignore those emotions running through my body..but nonetheless couldn't do anything because they haven't captivated my body they have captivated my soul.The unbearable and unenduring pain is being released from my soul..my crushed soul.

From childhood itself I craved for love.. the love of a family..the love of parents...I hopefully wished for the warmth of family,their care,their bonding,their nurturing,their efforts but never got a chance to experience any.Feeling dissatisfied with myself I began to bound my vision and limited that seven year old small,naughty not to forget handsome Zayed in the four walls of his house which no longer existed because his mom left him and his dad making their world gloomy and unhappy forever.

From past month I witnessed the real bonding of a family,the atmosphere of protection and love of a family.But these are the people responsible for destruction and fall of my beloved ones and I m not going to leave them.They will get what they deserve and that is REVENGE....

I have got to know about that woman's weakness...that is her son..AYAN AHMED.The day I first saw him was after the encounter with that strange lady at my garden.I went to cafeteria to get some drinks and to my utter shock and surprise I found Ayan sitting on his knees,confessing his love for that strange girl.I was beyond
astonished and for a second my surroundings went numb.I came out of my thoughts as the spectators started hooding and clapping expressing their happiness for the new couple.

He announced that they are going to get married soon.A brilliant idea clicked in my brain for executing my revengful game.And if the things go as I planned then the purpose of me being here will be successful.

..........

AIRA

I can't believe that I m gonna get married so soon.I m excited but nervous and anxious at the same time.But I m doubtful too..I don't know whether I m ready for the marriage or not...No I guess I m ready to get nikkahfied and settle down in my life....But Ayan seems a nice guy.He is a very sweet and well mannered man.The way he takes care of everyone in the family and is pampered by his mother and father is adorable.

Truthfully,I don't have the capability to describe that incident.That day in the resort was dreadful and speechless.I thankfully escaped from the clutches of that black hoodie man.. Alhamdulilah!...His looks and face radiated anger and dominance...God knows what would have happened if I couldn't run away from that handsome man..I wish to never meet him again in my life..By the way why am I even thinking about that person?...Focus Aira focus...Think affirmative and good.. And better things will have a path to your house.
A second ago my phone vibrated and I grabbed it in my palms to see a text from Ayan.