shocked

Hi friends how are you all ? Hope you all are doing good so Here I am back with the next part hope you all will like it

Let's start with the story

"It starts from ragini looking shocked at door she came forward and stands behind her daadi "

"Daadi : app app log yaha ke kar rahe hai ? himmat kaise hui app logo ki yaha ane ki ? (You what are you doing here ? How dare you to come here ?) "

"She said angrily looking towards door and that person reveal to be dp and ap "

"Dp : (folding his hands ) hum jante hai kaaki sa ap hum se gussa hai aur apka gussa jayaz bhi hai lekin hum yaha apse kuch zaroori baat karne aye hai (I know that you are angry on me and your anger is proper but I'm here to talk something important with you ) "

"Ap was also standing there with folded hands ragini was looking at them confused "

"Daadi : (angrily) ab bacha kya hai kehne ke liye apko jo kehna aur karna tha vo to ap us din kar chuke. (What had left now to talk you have did whatever you want to say or do on that day)"

" by now whole baddi was looking at them ragini noticed it and she came towards daadi "

"Ragini : (trying to convience her) daadi ma plz ap shant ho jaiye aur andar chal kar baat kijiye sab dekh rahe hai plz (daadi ma plz calm down and talk inside all are looking at us plz) "

" daadi looks at her and than moves inside. ragini looks at ap and dp and said them to come in ap caressed her head and smiles ragini also smiles at her .yes she is angry on laksh but not at ap she always consider her as her maa "

"Daadi sits on couch and looks at them with stern look . Ragini looks at her and than at dp and ap and tell them to sit they sits on couch in front of daadi"

" daadi : (with serious face) boliye ke baat karni hai apko jo apko yaha Ana pada us ghar jise ap itna beizzat kar ke gaye the. (Tell me what do you want to talk for what you have to come here the house which you have insulted) "

"Dp looks down with guilt and remember whatever he did with them "

"Dp : (with guilt in his eyes) hum jaante hai kaaki sa humne jo bhi kiya bohot ghalat kiya Hume aisa nahi karna chahiye tha hum se bohot badi ghalati ho gayi .(I know whatever I did it was wrong I shouldn't have done that I have did a big mistake) "

"Daadi (angrily) acha to ab achanak se apko apni ghalati yaad a gayi to yaha chale ay . (Oh so now suddenly you remember about your mistake so you just came here ) "

"Dp : ji ha kaaki sa aj Hume apni galati ka ehsas hua Jab ragini ne humari jaan bachai itna sab hone ke baad bhi Hume bohot sharmindagi mehsoosh hui ye dekhkar ke jis ladki aur uske parivaar ke saath humne itna galat kiya usne humari jaan bachai .(Yes I have realised my mistake when ragini saved my life after whatever happened I really feels ashamed that the girl whom I insulted and her family also but still she saves me.) " he said looking towards ragini she also looks at him and then looks down "

"Daadi: (with same exoressions) ha bataya mareko laddo ne mai bhi ise yahi samja rahi thi ki nahi bachana chahiye tha ise apko. (Ya laddo told me about this I was also making her understand that she don't have to save you )"

❤ your heart connects with mine ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें