shopping part 2

Hi guys

"Scene starts from raglak standing very closer and laksh came more closer towards her. While she bends backwords trying to make a distance beetween them"

"Ragini:thik hai hum chal rahe hai. (Fine I'm coming.) She said closing her eyes in irritation and trying to control her anger and he smirks"

"He leaves her and he opens car door for her and she sits in with no other choice.he also sits in car and they leaves from there"

"Raglak was standing out side theatre"

"Laksh:ragini which movie?he asked while she just glares him."

"Laksh:ok fine I will choose by myself" he said trying not to make her more angry"

"Laksh buy two romantic movie tickets and they goes in theatre.they sits on their chairs and movie started after sometime"

"Ragini was looking uninterestedly when she feels someone's gaze on her she looks besides her and finds laksh staring her.she gets nervous and looks away but he was still looking at her lovingly"

"She was getting really nervous her heart beats was beating fastly with his continues gaze she was feeling shiver in her body just because of his stare.it was getting hard for her to sit there like that in his intense gaze"

"She looks at him ready to burst out at him but she frowns and gets confused as she finds him glaring someone.she looks behind her and finds a man sitting besides her looking at her"

"She also gets angry when suddenly she feels an hand surroding her shoulder.she looks back at laksh and finds his gaze was still at that man while he was holding her shoulder"

"Laksh:ragini you sit here.he said with a calm but an angry tone.she tried to say something when he looks at her and he was looking really angry totally diffrent laksh from the one she is seeing from somedays she didn't argued anymore and just nods her head"

"They exchange their sits now laksh was sitting besides that man and laksh gave that man death glare like he will kill him.that man looks away littrely afraid with laksh murderous glare.laksh also looks away smirking"

"Laksh:don't worry no one can see you like that other than me because you are mine.he whispers huskily in her ear and she looks at him stunned while shiver ran down through her body"

"Both were lost in eachothers eyes. Laksh forward his hand and cups her cheek looking in her eyes deeply while she was also gets lost in his lovefilled eyes"

"Laksh:I love you.he said with so much emotions and love in his eyes. She was looking him with mixed emotions"

"Suddenly lights gets on as movie gets finish but our love birds was really lost in their world that they didn't realized when movie gets finish"

"As soon as lights gets on ragini came in her sense and she looks away jerking his hand from her cheek.while he looks disappointed.ragini stand up and started leaving when laksh hold her wrist"

"Laksh:don't leave my hand it's really crowd here. Saying he starts walking with ragini behind him. She was trying to freed her hand but he was not at all leaving it.when laksh phone rang. He leaves her hand and she looks at him making faces"

❤ your heart connects with mine ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें