realization

Hi my lovely friends I'm back with next part lets start

"Scene starts from laksh who was standing in his rooms balcony looking at moon with teary eyes"

"Laksh: Maine socha tha aj Sab theek ho jayega. Lekin aisa kuch nahi hua tumhe nahi pata ragini kitna tadpa hu mai jabse humare beech ladai hui ek bhi pal Chen se nahi guzra har rat tadap kar bitai hai Maine. (I thought everything will gets fine today but nothing like that happen you don't know ragini how much I have suffered after from the day that fight happened beetween us. I didnt spend any one moment peacefully my nights were sleepless.) He reminds those days"

"Flash back"

"The day their fight happend the whole day he was angry and frustated at night he was in his room laying on his bed trying to sleep but sleep was far away from him. He was changing sides and trying to sleep but whenever he closed his eyes ragini's face flashed in his mind"

"He stands up from bed getting frustated and stands near balcony lost in his thoghts night passed like this he didnt get proper sleep"

"It was morning laksh room"

"Laksh came out of washroom he goes towards dressing table and he combed his hairs and his eyes falls on something on table he frown and than forward his hand to take it it was ring not any ordinary ring it was raglak engagement ring"

"He remember their engagement and than their fight his expression changed in anger"

"Laksh:(angrily) ye anghuthi yaha kaise ab is anghuthi ki Meri life mai koi jagha nahi hai. (How come this ring is here now there is no place for this ring in my life.) Saying this he was about to through the ring but he stopes in beetween raglak moments flashed in his mind he don't know why but he was not able to through it his heart stops him and first time he heard his heart he puts ring on table again closed his eyes not knowing what is happening with him and leaves the room angrily"

"He came down and finds every one having breakfast he came towards dining table and sits on chair. Than he looks at all who were looking at him like he is some alien he gets confused"

"Laksh:(confusedly):kya hua aap log mujhe ese kyu dekh rahe hai? (What happened why are you all looking at me like this?)"

"Adarsh:arre laksh tu sachme itni jaldi uth gaya aaj. (Laksh you really wakedup this much early today) he said dramatically which makes laksh irritated"

"Laksh:Bhai plz stop it ok.He said and started eating"

"While having breakfast uttara was talking continuesly and was taking one name again and again "ragini" actually she was talking about her friend whose name is also ragini but it was affecting laksh it was reminding him about ragini which he don't want to"

"He gets up from chair irritatedly and said."My breakfast is done" and leaves from there angrily all gets confused"

"Days passed like this he was getting more and more frustrated as how much he tried to forget ragini but she was always In his mind her thoughts was not leaving him"

"One day he was gone out with his friends they were in a park sitting and talking when laksh's eyes falls on a couple who was sitting on a banch the girl was shying and boy was talking with her"

❤ your heart connects with mine ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें