...bang bang...

At Westview, we pledge ourselves to the greater good

The greater good that connects us to our society.

A society that which aims to grasp the highest potential of success.

Success that we pledge to grant to the young men that roam our halls.

Success that I can assure we can and will provide through the high education, high sportsmanship, and high chivalry of our school.

We pledge to invest the time, the effort, and the means that our students deserve into their education.

And we pledge to understand what these men, men which we can call our future.......

Deserve.

That being the deserved reputation and regal stereotypes that our school and its students have and will be rightfully given because of our foundation.

And above all........

We pledge to serve the truth and not the lies.

The truth and only the truth is what we have and will always have to pledge.

The truth that worships the light and not the darkness.

Darkness that which the light exceeds and diminishes.

Darkness that will fade because of this very pledge.

"We pledge to serve the truth and not the lies," the boy repeated, with his close toed shoes, laced up perfectly, resting on the white lace table. "Truly remarkable, isn't it?"

Sarcasm had always dripped off of this boy's cherry red lips like water from a faucet......

This statement being nothing special nor different.

"Reading the bloody paper again, aren't ya?" his brother said, stationed across from him with a cigarette between his teeth and the smoke floating around his redheaded angel of a girlfriend.

"I'd say you is only looking for lies in the paper baby boy," she said in that addictive Jersey Shore tone across the table to him, his eyes rolling to the back of his head from both of their statements.