...don't mess with me, baby...

ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LATER AND SHORTLY AFTER ANOTHER LECTURE FROM CALLAGHAN

Victor tried to ignore the blaring sound of the alarm clock going off on his bedside table as he rolled over on his right side, his closed eyes now facing the dorm room wall as he tried to fall back into a sleeping euphoria

But no slight movement, covered ears, or pair of sleeping eyes could block out such a thing as he groaned out in violent protest.......

Protest that was easily heard by his roommate who was standing around looking for his black loafers with wide awake green eyes and a half-unbuttoned, white dress shirt on.

And this roommate was, in every sense of the word, a lot more put together than Victor fucking Nikiforov was.

That being obvious considering the fact that the platinum haired boy was still in bed, his navy blue boxers and red striped socks rolled down at the ankles still on....

While also managing to wear a trail of drool that was stuck to the side of his face, which, as you can imagine, complimented everything else perfectly.

Of course it was no secret that Victor was as charming as a "way above average" looking teenage boy could get, and that any word that came out of his mouth sounded a whole lot better than when it came out of anyone else's.

But it was also no secret that, like every other "average" teenage boy in existence..........

He was a complete fucking mess.

"Yo Niki, get your ass up," Chris said firmly as he flung his own pillow across the room, watching smugly as it hit Victor square in the face, forcing him to wake up in frustration.

And god, was that sleep deprived hot shot of a boy frustrated.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered as he flinched at the fierce sunlight that was shining through their window, his arm snapping up to cover his eyes like he was a god damn vampire.

"You've got class in 15 minutes sleeping beauty," Chris taunted with as he leaned up against his scratched dresser and tried not to laugh at Victor's ridiculous bedhead. "Those notes ain't gonna take themselves, ya know."

"Ugh, don't remind me. I thought you were supposed to be the cool roommate," Victor said as he delicately rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms high above his head, desperately trying to wake himself up.

Even though he knew that wasn't going to happen.

At least not at 7:45 in the morning.