...detention and discretion...

DETENTION: 3:00 P.M.

Victor stood outside of room 104 with a cigarette lodged loosely in between his teeth, his feet crossed, and tangled headphones in his ears

The only thing he could hear was Mick Jagger's raspy vocals through the small speakers as he tuned out the rest of the world, which seemed to be surprisingly quiet at the moment.....

That being evident from how empty and still the hallway stood before him, as an afternoon ray of soft sun shone through the window in front of him.

But this didn't surprise Victor, because instead of going home like every other kid in this damn school, he was having to put up with a few extra hours, since he had gotten his pretty little ass sent to detention.

God knows it was worth it though, to see that brown eyed boy break down in front of him, because it was just so damn satisfying to be the one thing that set him off every time.

And even though Victor's music was turned up to max volume, it still wasn't enough to drown out the sound of running feet echoing off the walls and down the hallway.

He had been expecting the sound of those perfectly shined and polished shoes, followed by disheveled, ebony hair, and the sound of his book bag bouncing off his thigh for the last 10, tedium minutes.

Yuri Katsuki was running towards Victor in all his glory......and god, was the platinum haired troublemaker excited for what was to come.

Because if it was anything like today.........

Then it was gonna be so damn fun.

Victor's smirk spread across his lips as if on cue, shoving his hands into his worn pockets for extra effect.

"Wow, good boy goes bad boy," Victor said as he inhaled and exhaled, his eyes following the smoke as it floated up towards the ceiling, not even needing to look at Yuri since he could practically feel the fumes and fire coming off of that boy.

It was like anything Victor said lit him up, ironically enough, as if he were a fucking cigarette.

A cigarette that you could not extinguish.

"I'm not good or bad you fucking idiot!" Yuri cursed as he snatched the cancer stick out from under Victor's lips and stomped on it with his perfectly polished school boy shoes, the ashes dispersing against the cold, dirty floor. "I just stay out of trouble because it's not worth my fucking time!"