Chapter 22: Wedding Part 2

"You're going to mess up her hair if you keep playing with her."

Avery looks at me and puts aqua back down on a chair.

"Sorry Mom."

I laughed and just shook my head.

"Your such a child,Avery."

"And you like it."

"Ha! Your funny-actually hilarious if you think that."

I gave him a peck on the cheek and ran back inside where Clara was just a few minutes away from walking down the aisle.
Everything was perfect. The weather was nice and blue. The Cherry blossom tree branches would shake ever so gently in the wind and the petals would sway softly into the air making the scenery beautiful. There were flowers everywhere wrapping the place in elegance. It looked amazing. Avery looked as handsome as ever in his tux.

Avery P.O.V
I saw her stop when she got to the entrance where Clara was and she started gazing at the people and the decorations in the wedding. I looked back at what she saw and then looked back at her. She's truly beautiful. Her creme silky dress made her hazel eyes seem brighter. The sunset made her skin glow like a goddess. She's perfect. I've always been kinda lost. I would always care for Aqua and the gang but no one else. Then Isabel came and changed my perspective on others and in me. She made me believe, as dumb as this sounds, that I could love again. I've never been happier.

_______________________________

"It's time,Clara."

"Ok let's do this."

I opened the doors and the Music began to play. I let Clara walk in front so I could carry the back of her dress. Her dad was next to her holding her arm and walking her down the aisle. I looked at Avery as he stood next to Ryder and the other two and he looked at me and smiled. We got the front and he dad gave her a kiss on the head and left to sit next to her mother as she stood face to face with Ryder. Ryder seemed as if he was tearing up a bit which made Clara tear up too. I heard Ryder whisper into Clara's ear and say "you're so beautiful."  She held his hand and they looked towards the priest who began speaking.
.. "And do you, Ryder, Take Clara to be your wife?"

"Hell yeah."

The crowd giggled a bit and Clara laughed as Ryder fist-bumped Avery in a playful manner. Then Ryder went in and kissed Clara. You could see how in love they were.

"Well, I guess you may kiss the bride then."

I laughed and they started laughing as they stopped kissing. Ryder pat the priest on the arm.

"Sorry man. She's just too beautiful."

_______________________________

Everyone was eating and enjoying the night skies. There was music and many people were on the dance floor whether they danced or not.
Aqua was eating some Mac n cheese from the buffet as she sat on the floor and used the chair as a table. I grabbed a burger from the buffet and sat down and ate till I was satisfied. A pair of hands covered my eyes and I turned to see Avery smiling and pulling out a pure red rose.

"This is for the most beautiful person I've ever met."

"Too kind."

Aqua got up and hugged Avery.

"Can you get me one from the vase too?"

Avery laughed nervously and carried aqua as he looked at me and smirked.

"I certainly didn't take it from that vase next to table 5."

I hit him playfully on the arm and kissed aqua on the cheek.
"Aqua, why don't you go to auntie Clara for a second."

"Okie."

Avery put Aqua down and she ran to the long table by the dance floor where Clara was.
Avery started at me as he caressed my cheek.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything's great. I just can't believe how blessed i am to have you."

He pulled me closer to him and I felt his lips on mine. It was as if he was trying to show me how much he cared. I felt tears run down my cheek and he pulled away and hugged me.

"Let's walk around a bit."

We left the from the crowd and walked towards a greenhouse three minutes away. The path to the greenhouse was beautiful. Flowers and cherry blossom trees everywhere. I looked around in the greenhouse amazed at what was within.

"Isabel.."

"Yeah?"

He came up to me as I turned and kissed me. We started getting heated in the moment. I bit his lip gently as we kissed and he went down to my neck. He wrapped my legs around him and sat me on the wooden table I was against. I grabbed his hair as he kissed up my neck and back to my lips. He gently pushed me down on the table and grabbed my neck. He kept kissing me as I felt his hand glide softly up my thigh. I grabbed his hand to stop it and he stopped and looked up at me.

"Did I do something wrong? Im sorry-"

"No you didn't. It's perfect, you're perfect. It's just my first time and-"

"Don't worry. I understand. Like I said before..I'll wait as long as I have to."

I looked at him and caressed his face.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

He grabbed my hand and helped me down the table. He walked in front of me as we left the greenhouse. I looked back and knew that I'd never forget this moment. It was a perfect moment. The moment I knew I'd be with Avery forever.

_______________________________
Again... I am so sorryyyy to everyone who waited so long for another chapter. I wasn't really "inspired" and never got to write anymore but today I felt like doing it and I'm happy I did. Comment if you want more chapters. Share it to everyone you know and please like. Thank you guys so much for 11k. Love you guys❤️

P