4

Normani's POV

"Welcome to me casa!" Dinah said as she unlocked her door.

"Oh my-"

"Oh shit! I swear I told Mila to clean up this living room" she said as she rushed to get ps4 controllers and legos off the ground

"Sorry about that" Dinah said as she scrambled around the living room. "Come make yourself at home. Come sit down" she said as she patted her couch. "Juice?"

"Water would be fine"

"Okay pretty lady" she said as she smirked and walked off.

I look around as I see a shadow walking in the hallway

"Dinah? Dinah!? There's someone in here!" I yelled as I ran to the kitchen as I hid behind her.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" Dinah said as she laughed.

"Why the hell are you laughing?! There's something in your hallway!"

"Bish, if you don't-RAIDER!" Dinah called to whomever this unknown figure was.

"Dinah what the fu-?!" I yelled as I screamed as a big yellow dog chased after me.

"Mani stop running!" Dinah said as she yelled at me

"No! AGHHH!" I continue to scream and jump on the couch to get to the other side of the room.

"Oh my gosh! Raider! Come here!" She said as Raider turned around and ran to Dinah

"Sit boy sit!" She said as she grabbed a treat off the table.

I sat from afar. Hiding behind the door to the laundry room. Peeking at Dinah and a monster of a dog she has

"Good boy Raider! Good boy!" She said as she rubbed his stomach. "You can come out now. I'm about to take him next door to my cousins house to give us some time alone like I promised you" she said as I walked slowly out of the laundry room.

"You don't have to be scared of him. He's nice. See" she said as Raider slowly walked towards and rubbed his head on my legs.

"He's HUGE though!"

"True, I remember he was so tiny. It's crazy how big he's gotten" Dinah said as she grabbed his collar and walked towards the door. "You coming?"

"Sure" I smiled.

We walked outside as Dinah grabbed his leash off the ground as she buckled him to it.

"Now Raider, you know the deal buddy. Behave yourself. Or no more bacon treats for a month" Dinah said

I shook my head, "I wish you would take my treats away from me" I said as I tried to act as if I was Raider.

"Shut up annoying" Dinah said as we turned on a corner and was met by a lightly tanned door. "Here we are" Dinah said as she knocked.

"Masi come on! I got places to be, and people to see!" Dinah said as I chuckled along with her

"I'm coming I'm coming" I heard a deep male say as I was greeted to someone with the same skin as the Polynesian next to me.

"Wassup Cuzo! This is Normani. Normani this is my cousin Masi"

"Hi Normani. Beautiful name for a beautiful woman" he said as he shook my hand and kissed it.

I slowly move my hand back, I'm suddenly uncomfortable so I smile awkwardly back at him and move closer to Dinah as I grab her hand