❣️Nine❣️

The night eventually took a turn for the better, and my parents loved Sam, even my dad. "Okay, goodnight kids." They tell us as we walk out of the door. Sam continues to hold my hand and walk me to my car. Sam gets in his car, and Angela and I get in mine. "Goodnight, guys." We all wave and they smile as we close the doors. Sam backs out of the driveway and I follow suit. "No one's at my house yet. I could cancel the party, and just let you and Sam bang it out in the guest room. After that sexual tension at dinner, you two are most definitely in the mood." "What tension?" I question, making her smirk. "Bitch, please. You moaned, you didn't choke. I know that boy was fuckin with your bundle of joy." "Sam just drives me crazy. I couldn't hold it in. I came hard, just like last night." "Gahhh damn. You're the cutest couple ever, and you guys are definitely low-key freaks. You wouldn't have let him do that with your parents sitting right there if you didn't like the thrill and excitement. There's something inconspicuously sexy about it. The risk of getting caught? I know it all too well." We pulled into her driveway right beside Sam and got out. "Let's see what the boys did." Angela heads into the house and I meet Sam at his car door. He pins me against the driver side and kisses me, hard. "I enjoyed making you moan at dinner. That was hot." He stated with a proud smirk. "I bet, you looked pretty pleased when it slipped out." He nods and I smirk. "Time for dessert." He reminds himself, dragging me into the house. "Where's the guest bedroom?" He asks Angela who points upstairs. "By the way, party isn't happening!" She shouts behind us as Sam closes the door. Instantly, I'm against the door with Sam's lips on mine. I pull his shirt off and he smirks as he pushes me down on the bed. He quickly pushes up my dress and pulls my underwear off. "I can't wait to hear this." He smirks before he goes down and I immediately scream, "Daddy!" My fingers find their way into his brunette hair, tugging on the roots.

"Oh, god. Sammy, I can't take it anymore." I moan out, feeling the 4th orgasm build up in my stomach. "Shh, baby. Just let it happen." He comes up briefly to say that, then he's back to work. I scream out as I climax again and tiredly pull him to face me. "Please, just fucking do it." I breathe out and he slowly nods, "Okay, if that's what you want." He spreads my legs once more and pushes in, "Are you okay?" My face twists up in discomfort, "Yup. Just need a second, you're way bigger than Kiger." I finally nod for him to continue and he does. He was everything. Slow, fast, gentle, rough. He knew what he was doing, and damn was I hella glad it was me he was doing it to. "Mhm..I wanna do that all the time." I hum as I roll over to face him after the fact. I felt like I was on ecstasy, and Sam was my fix. "Me too, baby girl." He pulls me into his arms and kisses my neck, then his breathing slows and I lift my head from his chest to see his eyes closed. "What are you doing to me, Wilkinson?" I sigh before laying on his chest again, hearing his heart beat. "I'm making you fall in love." He whispers, answering my question as I drift off to sleep in his arms.

The next morning, I climb out of bed and pain courses through my body. Although, knowing the best night of my life was the cause of it made it bearable. "Good morning." Angela smirks as I limp my way into the kitchen. "Fuck off." I laugh, flipping her off. "Details, Bitch." She leans on the counter, waiting for me to speak. "Long story short, Sam's tongue works wonders. I orgasmed 4 times, like I was fighting his face off my clit. Then we finally did it." She smirks, "Well no fucking wonder you can't walk." "Where's Sam?" I ask and she shrugs. "Him and Jack were gone when I woke up." The front door opens and all the boys pile into the house. "Good morning baby." Sam kisses my cheek and I smile. "Good morning daddy." "This bitch is limping, Wilk. I heard she had to fight your face off her clit." He smirks and the boys praise him. "I'm guessing you did better than Mike." Johnson laughs, clapping his hand against Mike's back and Mike rolls his eyes. "We brought breakfast!" Gilinsky changes the subject, walking into the kitchen and setting the food down. "Fuck yessss." Angela cheers, fishing 2 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits out of one of the McDonald's bags. She hands me one and I walk over to the bar stool I was in before the boys walked in. "I remembered that you like the bacon biscuits, and I brought you an orange juice." Sam hands me the McCafe cup full of orange juice and I smile. "You're so sweet." "You taste sweet." He responds before kissing me. "I've said it once and I'll say it again, you two make me sick." Swazz laughs. "Keep talking shit and I will fuck her right here in front of all of you." Sam lets out and Jack shakes his head, "We don't need to see that." "I wouldn't mind it. Can I fuck her next?" Angela smiles, asking Sam and he shakes his head. "Well fuck no." Him and Jack laugh and I hug her. "It's okay Ang, they don't have to know." I whisper loudly. We both laugh as Sam and Jack give us a warning look. "Okay, so what's the plan today?" I ask and Angela gets an idea look on her face. "We should go to the trampoline park!" She exclaims and I nod excitedly. "Let's do it! Please?" I ask Sam, pouting. "Fine." He breathes out. "Thank you." I smile, kissing his cheek and he smiles.