Chapter 1 || Home

(Jiah's P.O.V.)

So we're here at the South Korea, and now eomma is calling our driver to come over and pick us up.

(AFTER 2 AND HALF HOURS)

WAAAAAHH!!!THIS JETLAG SUCKS!
I feel soooo~ so so tired nooow!
Haaaah~(sigh)
But a lot of memories came back after seeing this beautiful house!
But still I feel reaaaally tired now! And I want to go to my bed to sleep for a while.

"Eomma,I'm going to sleep just for an hour" I said while walking up stairs because I'm so tired to run...

While I was preparing to go to sleep someone is knocked on my door

"Aaahhhh!" I complained
*knock knock*

"Who's that?"
*knock knock knock*

"Waaaah!!!wait!"

"UNNIE! It's me Jiwon! You're one and only beautiful lil sister!"
Oh what a suprise it is my one and only ANNOYING lil sister...hays...

"What the! Come in! The door is open!" I shout

"Mianhae unnie, did I disturbed you?" she said while she lean her back at the wall and cross her arms.

I think she is teasing me again...aaarrrgg!!!
Because of the tone of her voice

"By the way, let's eat unnie! Stop being sleeping beauty! You're not beautiful HAHAHAHA BLEH!" she said then laugh hard.

"I HATE YOU JIWON! UUUGH!"

Aishh...this girl! Why is she always making me angry?! Waaaaah! I am very very tired now and I to sleep but at the same time I am hungry too so I think I should go eat first.

I was about to get up and leave my bed when
eomma....

" What is happening up there? Jiwon,stop teasing you're unnie!"
I think our eomma hear us...oh no...but that's good jiwon is in trouble..huh...

"Hmmm" I smirk at her and roll my eyes

"And Jiah why are you shouting?!"
THE HECK!...oh good,good 'WE' are now in trouble.

Hayssss...

Both of us walk downstairs with Jiwon behind me, and go to the dining room.

Now we are facing our eomma, I look at eomma and say sorry, then Jiwon repeat after me.

"Oh dear...this two [wide smile],Come here let's eat, I'm not actually mad" eomma fix the table for us to eat.

So eomma is not angry hmmm...

---

We are now sitting in the dining table and start the prayer...yah I know we are so religious hmm😏

Eomma look at Jiwon then said "Let's pray, okay Jiwon lead the prayer"

"Wae?! Eomma unnie can do it, why meeee?!" Jiwon complained

"hayst Jiwon, Okay Jiyah go" eomma said

I look at eomma with a shocked face and fastly glared at Jiwon without eomma noticing it.

"ugh Jiwon!" I muttered

"What's the problem with praying? Don't you like blessings?" Eomma said with dissapointed in her voice.

"Sorry eomma we didn't mean to" we said at the same time.

For the last time I look at Jiwon and she just stuck her tongue out to me.