Chapter 4 || Detention

After I right the story I just want you to see this media above! BTS WON!!!! WAAAAAHH!!! ALL THE ARMYs AROUND THE WORLD GONE WILD!

#PROUDARMY

***********************************

Just great...

"Annyeong mianhae for being late." I bowed to the teacher in front of me.

"Oh...just don't do it again, by the way I am Mrs. Lee and I am your 'MATH' teacher. And you can go to your own seat right now" she said grinning.

Oh great! MATH, one of my favorite subject. My favorite time to take a nap or not listening to the teacher, and do you want to know what else subject?
Actually I hate 'ALL' the subject too!
I hate to attend classes...

But I need to, cause my parents are going to kill me so...
I need to attend to 'SCHOOL' a.k.a. 'HELL' and listen to boring 'TEACHERS' a.k.a. 'DEVIL' and study there 'LESSON' a.k.a. 'SH*T' to have a 'HIGH GRADES' a.k.a. 'NONSENSE BUSSINESS' last but not the least...go to'HOME' or should I say 'PRISON' but except my room...cause my room is heaven

You know that?

Cause in my room there's Kdramas, wifi, and ofc my specialcomfy bed and you can see to my walls there's posters...yeah I am in a fandom called exo-l, and EXO just debut this year 2012 hehehe and I heard that next year 2013 there are some new group that are going to debut, I don't know yet what's the name of that new group cause I'm too lazy to search it up so I'll just wait...

Okay okay okay enough for that let's get back to where we at...oh...hell I mean school

"Oh okay..."I said and was about to go back to my seat when she said something that makes me stop to my track...

"Yah! Where are you going? Beside Mr. Kim?" She said from not that far and I can feel that she's smirking...I don't know what's wrong with her.

"Y-yeah....My seat is located beside Taehyung, what's wrong with that?" I asked her.
"Nothing just go seat and let's continued the lesson"

"Arraseo" I just nod

"And wait what's your name?" She ask again

Aaarrgghh she is really annoying

"I am Jiah who lives in earth and go to hell everyday oh I mean shool, and listening to teacher's like you a.k.a. devils, now did I answer your annoying questions? If yes can I go to my seat now? Cause I am human to that getting tired of standing" I said to her....nah....I'm not going to say it cause if I said that thing to her it's the end of my life...

"I am Park Jiah and I am 17 yrs old, can I go back to my seat right now?" I said calmly and made my way to my seat.

Finally I am here...I grabbed my notebook and my pen ofc and start taking down notes.
Suddenly I feel my eye lids gets heavy and my eyes began to close slowly until I make it to my dreamland...

I was sleeping nicely when I heard my name was called...oh no 0o0...the devil just mention my name I mean the teacher -_-'

"JIAH!" I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms and look up to saw her giving me death glare while crossing her arm.