Chapter 5 || Detention pt.2

So here it is pls enjoy and vote for it if you like it=> ONLY guyseu ONLY if you like it...have some fun!!
And sorry for my typos and some errors too...
Okay let me get back to work...hope you'll like it!

~♡♡♡~

Oh no...
That brat again.

I quickly stand up and was about to grab my bag and phone she said something..

"Hey stupid! Nex-" I cut her off

"Don't call me stupid cause I am not stupid okay?" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"What? Do you want another slap? Here let m-" she was about to slap me when I grab her wrist tightly and give her a death glare.

"Yah! Don't touch me!" She took her hand and rub it, and I can see that her wrist is now red and bruise is going to appear anytime now.

While I grab my phone I saw a crack on it so I got more pissed.

"Oh you really getting in in my nerves" I mumbled while I clenched my fist.

"What now? Are you going to fight me? The queenka of this school?" She laugh in high pitch that made me want to punch her ugly face that full of make up.

"Don't try me I warn yah" I close my eyes and stay clam. I open my eyes and grab my bag ready to walk away when...

"Me? Are you carzy?! Huh? Do you need a doctor?" She asked sarcastically and look teasingly worried about me. "SOMEONE PLS! CALL A DOCTOR!...oh wait...NO I MEAN CALL THE MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR THIS CRAZY PATHETIC GURL CAUSE SHE IS OUT OF HER MIND RIGHT NOW!" She shout and as what I expected the students crowded around us and start to laugh.

Oh no..this gurl, she really want to ruined her face...okay I'll give it to her as she wish..

Wish granted

I drop my bag and thow my phone above of it and look at her...first I clench my fist and give her a smirk and a death glare. I look at her face, yuck! She looks like she really wanted to go to hostpital huh? Well let me do it for her.

"What now huh? Yo-" she didn't finish her sentence cause I already punch her really hard at her ugly shit face that made her fall in the ground and for sure later her pathetic face are going to have a big bruise that can't cover any make up.

Her lil minions look at her and look at me then attack me, the first girl try to punch me but I quickly kick her stomach and the second girl grab my two hands, I lost my control so I fall in the ground she is on top of me now. She let go of my hands and punch me while the third girl kick me. When I have a chance I quickly turn over, so now I am on top of her. I punch her continuisly and ignored the people around us. I let go of her and made my way to tge third girl, I grab her arm and flip her that made her groan in pain. I just look at them who groaning in pain, well that's it. I was about to walk away at leave them behind when I heard her voice again.

"Hey I am still not finish with you!" Yuna shout and stand up ready to fight back.

"Okay" I mumbled and raised a brow then turn around to face her.

She came closer to me and slap me very hard, I just sigh and look at her.

"Done? Okay my turn" I smile

I grab her hair and pull it down, now she is on the ground I let go of her hair and was about to give her a punch I felt two strong arms grab me in my waist and lift me up from the ground. I look at Jimin and the other guys who took Yuna and her lil minions.