Pet store incident

It was a fine lovely morning ,the majestic daddy of all daddies,Saeran,was having a fine walk in the morning when suddenly he finds a local pet store full of the cutest,fluffiest and saliva making puppies that one could only dream of.

As he walked in,it was not the pets that caught his attention but,a human,in fact a stunning charming young lady in her shorts just a bit too small revealing her buttcheeks that's saeran eyes were on the entire time,saeran being the daddy figure that he is,starts to approach mc and start a convo,as pathetic as it was they ended up liking eachother,mc pulling saeran closer pushing his hands down her back 'fuck me' she whispered very seductively into his ears,and well saeran followed her command.
Saeran lifts up mc into the air to then throw her carefully back down on the counter of the store,ripping off everything she was wearing and started undressing as well,fingering her in the process.

He then launched his large,juicy dick into her luscious pussy,breaking through her walls destroying her in an instant,she screamed, 'DEEPER BABY' ,saeran tries his best going as deep as he can,going faster than anything.

Saeran,continuously fucking her into an other dimension,eating her soft,baby like feet,not stopping when only being seconds away from cumming. 'IM ABOUT TO CUM' he screams as he pulls out,cuming all over her wet body,but it didn't stop there.

'Let's continue back at my place' mc whispering into his ears yet again,grabbing her panties while teasing him on purpose for more,of course saeran took the offer to go to her place in hopes of eating her out this time.

They go home together........