Why Cant They Just Eat There Food In peace

After the long bedroom session,saeran and mc both holding hands,saeran being the tall one pulling her close with a side hug as mc repeatedly slapping saerans butt for no reason,decided to stop at the local fancy Italian restaurant.

'Ladies first' saeran said,pushing her through the door,mc resists the push jumping back on saeran,kissing him as saeran holds her tightly with a grip no one could break,'you're a good kisser' said mc in a relaxed manner, 'can we eat now' saeran asks as mc grabs onto him tightly,still slapping his ass for no reason.

Finally,they ordered a normal pepperoni pizza with noodles and a few drinks,as there food came,saeran didn't feel hungry for food anymore........

'Why aren't you eating' says mc with a full mouth of noodles with tomato sauce all over her mouth, 'that's a lot of food for a small cute mouth of yours mc,what else can you fit in there' 'my love for you' mc laughs,rubbing her middle finger over saerans face.

'You got jokes huh dipshit' saeran annoyed,feeling to finger her with a knife...'awwww come on i was just joking hehehhehe' mc stands,reaching for saerans face to give another soft luscious kiss...but saeran didn't take it.

Saeran grabs her over to his seat,and starts kissing her,all over her neck while aggressively touching bodies,making her feel his 11inch destroyer.

They start undressing why still kissing,mc uncontrollably giggling while scratching his back in excitement. Saeran,still kissing her,thought that since he hasn't ate anything he decided to try out something...

Mc already undressed with her legs wide open,saw the pleasure and hunger in his eyes and followed,getting on top of the table signaling him to put what ever he wants inside her and eat it there.

Saeran shoves the entire pizza inside her vagina,licking and biting in all sorts of ways making her feel pleasured like anything,mc being extremely happy and giggling every dame second,shoves his head deeper within her hole,screaming in excitement,rubbing her head all over inside her.

Saeran,being pressured into her,breaks the lock for some air,extremely tired aswell but very pleased. Mc hops off the table,gets on top of him,ties her legs around him and goes back to kissing,saeran drops ranch all over their heads as they kiss,each grasping for air after ever kiss,saeran dry humping her with a boner harder than the scooters that hit your ankles in your childhood.

Saeran feeling mc's tongue,ready to undress now,realized They were at a restaurant and that people were staring,he carefully drops mcs down next to her clothes with a kiss on her forehead whispering 'I got this' he then turns to the crowd of people and says 'y'all never seen two people love eachother before? Don't make me scare you guys with my dick that'll cut through metal and scare away ever- *gets interrupted by mc* 'your dick tiny  hehehehehehehehehehehehe' *slaps his dick* 'hey that's not nice' saeran says while dragging her out the restaurant in sadness.

'Well that was fun' said mc with a bright smile on her face,'you were joking about my dick being small right' saeran holding onto her hands with puppy eyes hoping for a yes. 'Nahhh' mc slaps his dick again and runs off half naked screaming 'heil hitler' 'COME BACK YOU HAVE THE CAR KEYSS' saerans screaming,chasing after her.......