part 1, arriving

The way you get to the park is you are Benson's step- niece, coming to stay over the summer to work because you need money. You're a 16 yr old girl with tiger ears, a tiger tail. You are a rebellious extroverted/introverted and adventurous, you're sympathetic and hang out with mordicai and rigby, but you seem
To be the smarter one. Anyway let's just get into it.

Your POV

You arrive to the park in a black David dobrik sweatshirt you cut into a crop top, and high waisted Jean short shorts, and high top black converse. You sigh and walk up the park steps, and benson busts through the door, causing you to stumble back in surprise.
"Oh y/n! You're Here!" He says, his expression changing.
"Hey benson!" You say hugging him. "Hey y/n. Come inside."
He said opening the door. "Sorry about the mess." He says glaring at a blue bird and raccoon playing video games violently.
You giggle and watch them not even look up.
Benson growls and goes around to the tv and pulled a pug on the tv, and the screen went black. "Aww, benson we were about to
Beat the last level!" The raccoon complained.
"You two better get this mess clean up. OR YOU'RE FIRED!!" They walked lazily to the kitchen groaning, bringing back some cleaning supplies. "Sorry about that." He says scratching his neck.
"That's mordicai," he said pointing to the tall bird sweeping up potato chips. "And Rigby." He said pointing to the short raccoon who was drinking a empty can of soda. "Mordicai! Rigby! This is y/n, my niece." He said pointing to you.
"Sup y/n." Rigby said without looking up from his "cleaning."
"H-hi." Mordicai stuttered as he looked into your eyes.
"Sup." You say.
You're walking up the stairs and you hear with your super hearing tiger ears, Rigby say, "look you can see up her crop top."
"Dude!" Mordicai whisper yelled as he punched rigby in the arm.
"Owww!" He says rubbing his arm.
"And here a your room." Benson said opening a door as you enter.
"Wow. It's big." You say setting your stuff down.
"Mhm. If you need anything I'll be in the office. It's down the hall, turn left, then second door on the left." He says.
"Okay thanks benson!" You say as he leaves.
You sit down and look around. There's your own bathroom, so that's good. And a bed, and a desk.
"Cool!" You say and begin taking your things out. After moving everything around to your liking, you go downstairs and sit down next to mordicai and rigby. "Sup guys." You say pulling out your phone from your bra. (Am I the only one that does that?)
"Hey y/n, everyone is going to the wing kingdom later after work, you wanna go?" Mordicai stuttered. Your face lit up. You love wing kingdom! "Aw yes, I love wings!" You say. "Cool." Mordicai said trying to not get too excited. You laugh silently at him, before a big ape skips in. "I told you benson it's broken!" He said with a raspy voice. Benson walks in behind him, "nothing can fix it?" Benson sighs. "Nothing." The ape assured.
You stare in awe at him for a second and he notices you.
"Oh, Skips this is my niece y/n, she's a new employee. And y/n, this is skips, he works at the park too." Benson says.
"Hi skips!" You say cheerily. Before he could answer, two dudes bust in the door. "Aww yeah! You know who else loves mudding? MY MOM!" They green short guy laughed. They were muddy and wet. "Haha, good one."the ghost said next to him.
"Hey, who's the girl?" He said pointing at you.
"I'm y/n, I'm new." You say. "You hired a girl to do manual labor?" He says to benson. You growl quietly under your breath and your ears layed down on your head.
"She's my nephew." Benson said angrily at muscle man for him being so rude. "That's muscle man and high five ghost. Don't mind them, they can be douches sometimes." Rigby said with a lame expression on his face. You giggle and say,
"I'll keep that in mind."
Benson and skips go upstairs and HFG and muscle man sit down on the couch with you three. "So you like mudding?" You say to Muscle man. "Yeah. Would would a girl know about mudding?" That's it. Your claws come out slightly.
"I happen to grow up in Tennessee. I'm as country as they get. Of course I know about mudding."
"Get your panties put of your butt bro." Muscle man says.
"Ew." You roll your eyes. "Hehe." Muscle man laughs immaturity.
"Don't treat y/n like you did Thomas muscle man." Mordicai said without looking up. "Who's thomas?" You say.
"He was a new employee that turned out to be a Russian spy." Rigby said coolly. "Oh." You blink. "Hey! You like that David dobrik guy?" Muscle man says. "Of course." You smile, thinking of how ducking hot he is.
(Yes I meant to say ducking :P)
"Huh. He's a loser." He says. "Really? How many subscribers do you have?" You say crossing your arms. "Hmph." He says crossing his arms defeated. You smirk as a big headed man runs down the stairs. "Mordicai, Rigby, have you seen my hat?" He said coming downstairs. "Oh, hello!" He said, surprised to see a new person with the dudes. "Sup, I'm y/n, Benson's neice." You say.
"Oh, hello, I'm pops!" He says shaking your hand.

(Time skip to wing kingdom)

"And then I said, my mom!" Muscle man said finishing this long story you weren't even listening to. You take a wing and bite into it, its juices exploding in your mouth. Your ears are out to the side, showing that you are bored. You look over and to your surprise, Becky, your friend who is a blonde dog neko, is on what looks like a date. You gasp, unfortunately the chicken still in your mouth, causing you to start choking. Everyone looks at you in surprise, before mordicai, who you are sitting next to, slaps you firmly on the back, causing the lodged chicken to fly out. "Y/n are you okay?" Benson says.
"Uhh... yea. Thanks mordicai." You say before quickly looking back to Becky, who heard the commotion. You give her a playful wink, and she sticks her tongue out at you before going back to talking with her Bf in the making.
You giggle before going back to your friend's conversation.
When you all get up to leave, Mordicai pulls you aside.
"Hey y/n..." He says putting his arm behind his head, nervously looking at the floor.
"Yeah?" You say.
"Um, wanna walk back with me?" He said, gaining confidence by the seconds. "Sure!" You smile. You have developed a crush on him, but you're too shy to tell him.
"So, how old are you?" He says as you walk down the sidewalk.
"16." You say looking over at him.
"Oh..." He said, sounding disappointed.
"How old are you?" You say.
"23." He says looking down. "Oh that's not very far." You think aloud.
"What?" He says. "Oh! Uh...no-nothing!" You squeak. A moment of silence. "So...what are you working on tomorrow?" You say.
"I don't know. Tomorrow we sit down on the stairs and benson assigns jobs." Mordicai explains.
"Oh..." You say nodding slowly.
"What time does he do that?" You ask.
"Around 7:30." He says. You shake your head before saying:
"So mordicai, do you have a girlfriend?" You smirk.
He turns a dark pink color. "I uhhhh..." He says, taking aback from this question.
"I'm sorry! I was just curious." You say, blushing and turning your head, lightly pushing your hair out of your face.
"No I don't." He says. You look at him and he's blushing still but less now. You smile weakly. "I don't either." You say, dropping some hints. "Ehehe..." He laughs nervously.
Luckily as soon as you turn the corner, you're back at the park.
"Hey!" Mordicai says as he snaps his fingers.
"What?" You say, happy for him to brake the silence.
"I got an idea!" He says taking your hand.
"Where are we going?" You yell as he pulls you down the path.

Find out next time! Luv y'all!