Part 3

You woke up with a pounding head ache. You look around to see skips, muscle man, hfg, becky, her bf, some random dude, mordicai, and Rigby all passed out all over the living room, porch, and kitchen. You get up and squeeze the beer can that was in your hand. You facepalm, realizing you got drunk last night. You sigh and wake everyone up, trying to get things cleaned up before benson gets back. You take down the lights, find and clean up all the soda and beer cans, etc. After a couple hours, everything seems perfect. You sigh and slump down on the couch, along with mordicai, hfg, muscle man, skip a, pops, and rigby. You put on your big black sunglasses to try and block out the sun. "I think that's everything." Mordicai says.
"Exept one thing." Rigby says.
"And what's that?" Skips says.
"Pictures." Rigby says connecting the camera to the tv. It starts out as normal pictures, selfies mostly. Then it has a video of you and mordicai and your make out session. You and mordicai blush deeply and everyone laughs. You really want to die right about now. Then it shows Rigby and Eileen, dancing pretty horribly. Then muscle man, the drunkest out of all of you. He slides on a mattress down the stairs, landing flat on his face. The camera zooms in on you as you begin to swig a bud light, and hit the ground from laughing. A few pictures later, Rigby and you are making out. You and Rigby blush hard, and again, feeling that you want to die.
A few more pictures, and then it's the end of the slideshow.
"Burn it." Is all you say. Everyone nods in agreement but Rigby insists we keep it. "Why? There really embarrassing for all of us!" You say.
"Yeah but think about when we're to old and want to remember the epic party!" Rigby says.
"Ugh." You all say.
"Hey everyone." Benson says as he walks inside. He seems more tired than usual.
"H-hey, Benson!" Mordicai says, trying to act smooth as Rigby shuts the tv off.
"...What did you guys do?" He says suspiciously.
"Nothing, why would you wonder that?" You say nervously.
"Whatever. Meeting in 10." He says and walks upstairs.
"Whoo." You sigh.
****
After your work for the day, you're laying on your bed, throwing a toy pokeball into the air and catching it again, your phone is dead.
You throw the ball, and it lands in your palms with a plasticity thunk. You roll over o to your side and pick up your phone, 3%.
Suddenly some one knocks on your door, actually pretty quiet.
"Come in." You say lazily. It's mordicai.
"Hey y/n." He says, a nervous smile on his face. You sit up and smile, happy to have something to do. (Not like that ya weirdo ;) )

"What's up?" You say and he walks into your room, closing the door.
That's strange.
"Um y/n, I just wanted to know if... You want to hang out?" He says, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.
"Uh... sure." You say and sit up.
He sigh and approached the bed, and leans in close.
Omg omg
He goes to say something, but you kiss his lips or beak, before he could talk.
You kiss for a moment, and he stays stiff. You pull back nervously, maybe you shouldn't have don't that.
"Was that what you wanted to "ask"?" You say using air quotes.
"H-how did you do that?" He says, amazement written all over his face.
"Do what?" You say.
"Just kiss me."
"Lets just say I've had experience." You say do air quotes again.
Even though you've never kissed anyone before. Sure they've kissed you, but this is your first.
He kisses you again, and slowly you lower down to a laying position on the bed. He lays over you and kisses you, it slowly gets more and more intense. You lay your hands helplessly by your head, and he puts his hands by your head, and knees on either side of your hips. You two are so into it that you dint notice Rigby come in, until you see a flash. You and Mordicai jump up and chase after him, the whole time you're a blushing mess.

Sorry this took so long and is so short, I've been uber busy. I'll try to update sooner! Bye~