part 2

"Mordicai?!" You yell. He somehow managed to lead you into the woods, and escape from your sight. You growl and stomp your foot as you spin around look through the trees. You're a tiger so you can see clearly in the dark. You hear a small snap behind you. You spin around and see a white blob woosh by you. You roll your eyes and call him again. "I'm going back to the house." You say walking towards the path. You hear something running up behind you. You can't take it anymore, and book it to the house. You dash up the stairs, throw the door open, and slam it closed. Everyone looks at you confused. You look at all of them, mordicai and muscle man and HFG are all gone.
"Y/n, what happened?" Benson says. You're still panting and you say, "mordicai was pulling a dumb prank on me."
"But he said he was going to take you somewhere 'special'." Rigby said. You turn your head like a confused dog. "Then where are muscle man and hfg?" You say still standing with your back against the door. "They didn't ride back in the van with us." Skips pointed out. You go to say something when something bangs on the door. "Ah!" You say falling forwards. Mordicai busts in and slams the door back, locking it.
"Mordicai?!" You say. "Y/n! What was that?" He says.
"I-i don't know, I thought you were pranking me!"you say.
"No! I wanted to show you--AGH! It doesn't matter." He says going upstairs. "Wait mordicai-" the power shuts off. You freeze, looking around. You can slightly see through the dark, and everyone freezes. "What was that!?" Rigby says. You look around, spotting a white something floating towards y'all. "Nice try hfg." You say walking up to him. "HFG?!" Benson yells angrily.
"WhoOoOoOoOoOo." hfg tries.
Suddenly the lights switch back on, and muscle man walks back in.
"Ahahah, we got you so good!" He laughs.
"MUSCLE MAN!" Benson growls. "Relax bro, it was just a prank." He says still laughing along with hfg. "Muscle man, you're the worst." Rigby says. Everyone sighs annoyed and goes back to doing there own thing. "I'm going to bed." You say and walk upstairs to your room. You sigh and throw yourself down on your bed. You sigh and pull out your phone and scroll through instagram, tumblr, snap chat, etc. for a few hours before turning off the light and going to sleep.

Next morning

You yawn and roll over as your phone's alarm goes off.
You groan and hit snooze, before looking out the window that is level with your bed. You see a few people walking around, nothing out of the ordinary. You sigh and get up, slip on your converse, then a mini black skirt with a black crop top. You put on your makeup and brush your teeth before going downstairs.
"Sup y/n." Rigby says lazily as he lays on the couch watching tv.
"Morning." You sigh. You go into the kitchen and grab some cereal before sitting down on the couch to watch fist pump with Rigby.
"I don't understand this show at all." You say taking a bite of cheerios.
Rigby doesn't look up. "Where's mordicai?" You say. They always seem to be together.
"Ugh, he's upstairs." He whines. You roll your eyes and pull out your phone and send streaks to all your friends.
"Morning meeting!" Benson says as he walks through the living room. You sigh and go to the step for morning meeting. You plop down on the railing since there's no room on the steps.
"And lastly, y/n." Your ears perk up. "Rake the leaves around those three trees." He said pointing to three big oaks.
You make your way to the shed, and pick out the rake that's I'm the best shape.
After a while mordicai comes and joins you.
"I thought you had work to do?" You say.
"I finished my work, and thought maybe you needed help." He says.
"If you want to." You say continuing raking. He runs to the shed and grabs a rake, then gets to work. Once you get it into a pile you smirk and jump right into the pile. "Y/n!" He whines. You get out and laugh, seeing that you're now covered in leaves. You slowly walk up to him, and push him in. "Hey!" He calls out.
You Laugh and he sits up, still in the pile and grabs your hand, pulling you in too. Only you landed on top of him. But you just got off and pulled him up as you both laughed. "Well great now we have to fix the pile again." He whined but still while laughing.
You climb out and brush yourself off, and he does the same.
When you look up, you see pops, skips, muscle man and hfg staring at you two. You blush and get back to work. You're pretty sure mordicai saw them too because he was blushing.
After you guys finished the leaves you sat down as the sun setted.
(Yes it took all day to rake leaves :P)
You sigh and lay your head on his shoulder. You feel him tense up, but quickly relax. You smile to yourself and sigh contentedly, closing your eyes. "Y/n!! Mordicai!!" Rigby says running up. You pull your head back up as he yells. "What?!" You say.
"Benson is going on vacation this weekend and putting skips in charge. You know what that means." He says smirking.
"Yeeeaahhh." Mordicai says with the same expression. "What does that mean?" You say. "Partyyy!" The say in the tone of 'yeyeaaahhh!' "Aw yeah!" You say. "Can I invite some people?" You say standing up. "Of course! The more the better!" Rigby says with a wink. You squeal and call Becky, the dog, Polly the redheaded deer neko and Alan, another tiger neko. Then you three run inside and tell everyone exept benson and skips about the party. Benson has already left, and everyone thought skips was in his house. You're carrying sodas (oh yeah) to the front porch when you run into skips. "Is that beer?" He says taking a can from the stack. "Uhhhhhh..."You look around frantically for a excuse.
"This better be some party." He says. You Laugh nervously before saying, "don't worry. I've been to plenty of parties. This will be great." He smiles at you then skips back inside. The door is open and mordicai and rigby are inside setting up the lights and seats and speakers for music, and when they see him they freeze.
"Its cool." You call as you set the sodas down on a pull out table outside. "Whoo!" They say and get back to work.
You walk inside and put drinks down on the table, sodas, and snacks. "Oh, what's going on down here?" Pops says as he walks downstairs. "We're having a party." You say as you hang up some weird lights. "Ooh I love parties!!" Pops squeals. "Something tells me you've never been to this kind of party." You say with a wink at mordicai. Soon it's 9:30 and the party officially starts at 10:00.
A few people start to come in, then more, and even more. "Wow y/n, you really know how to throw a party." Tipsy Rigby said as you take a swig of bud light that someone brought. You Laugh and take another, and walk over to a hot guy who is also a little tipsy. You start dancing with him, and look over at Becky who is making out with her bf who you saw in wing kingdom, and both of them are wasted.
You Laugh and look around for mordicai. "Hey everybody we're playing waterfall!" Rigby calls out.
(If you don't know what waterfall is look it up)
You stumble outside to mordicai who is getting another beer.
"Heeyy mordicai." You say and lean on the table. He says nothing but smashes his lips to yours. You're really tipsy now, and not sure if this is really happening. He pushes you gently on the wall of the house, and wraps his arms around your waist. You wrap yours around his neck and watch as Rigby comes out and takes pictures of you two. Then skips walks out with two drunk girls at his sides, and he takes a soda instead of a beer. He stares at you two in disbelief, then shrugs and goes back inside. Mordicai slides his hands onto your hips, and pulls you closer. You pull away for breath and walk inside again with drunk mordicai with you. You see a hoe twerking on Rigby, and laugh as he winks at you. You take a picture with the camera so you can remember what happened the next Morning. You walk around and see pops at a table eating some food. "Everyone is acting strange now." He says looking at mordicai and rigby. "Ahah, they've had too many drinks." You say and take a soda in hand. You here someone going WHOOO and turn around to see muscle man, shirtless, on the top of the stairs, on a mattress, about to slide down. You run over to the crowd of people and watch as he slides down, and falls on his face at the bottom. You somehow had another drink in hand, and can't remember anything after.