(3) Learning What He Wants

I let out a sigh as I started my job at the library. I had a friend who owned it and they allowed me to work there for awhile. It had been eleven months since I last talked to my dad and I decided that I wouldn't talk to him because I only had a few days of freedom and I knew he would try to stop it.

"Hey Helena there is a guy here for you." Jane said with a smile.

"It's just Lena.... and where is he at?" I asked putting the books away.

"At front he is in a suit. Looks like your type." She said with a wink.

I groaned as I walked up front to see Crowley reading a book.

"Why are you here?" I asked grabbing the book from him.

"Wanted to check up on you. See how you where doing." He said with a smile.

"I'm fine now if there isn't anything you need, I have work." I said turning to leave.

"There is.... I wanted to tell you what I want from you.... for our deal." He said with a smirk.

I froze and took a deep breath before facing him.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's simple really. I let you live your life as you want on one condition.... you become a demon and my mate." He said with a smirk.

"Your.... mate?" I asked shocked.

"Yes my mate... either way you are going to be, but I would like to not force you to be my mate and have to keep you locked in my house." Crowley said smiling at me.

"Give me some time to think about it." I said softly.

"You have two days until I am coming for your side of the deal." He said smiling at me.

I watched as he left the library and left me alone. I looked at the book in my hand and frowned down at it.

"Wedding ideas.... really?" I asked with a groan.

The next day I called in and said I couldn't go to work. I spent the day looking through the book I had made the deal for. After awhile I laid back on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"I can marry him and get to have a little bit of freedom or I can try to get out of the deal and lose all freedom..... why didn't I just tell him to take my soul?" I groaned as I threw the book to the floor.

I stood up and grabbed a beer from the fridge and open it before downing it in one gulp. After I was done with it I threw away the bottle and plopped back down on my bed.

"If I become his mate..... that means I will be queen of hell.... if I become queen of hell then I have a little bit of control over the demons." I said sitting cross legged on my bed.

"But I also have to become a demon to be his mate.... would I still be the same as I am now?" I asked looking around.

After awhile I groaned as I touched my mark and contacted Crowley.

"Wow your 24 hours early. What can I do for you Lena?" He asked with a smile.

"If I become a demon will I still be me or like those... evil demons?" I asked glaring at him.

"No you won't be a evil demon because unlike them, you will have me to help you." He said softly.

"So I won't try to kill my family?"

"No I won't allow you to." He said smiling down at me.

"Alright.... I made my decision..... but before I tell you I need to go do something.... can you take me to my father's place?"  I asked softly.

"Of course kitten." He said taking my hand in his.

I looked around to see I was outside of my dad's house. I let out a sigh as I walked inside to see him talking to Dean and Sam.

"Sam?" I asked shocked.

"Lena! Your still alive." Dean said hugging me.

"Yea I am.... How is Sam alive?" I asked shocked.

"We don't know. Someone brought him back from the dead." Dean explained.

"Wow that's amazing."  I said smiling at him.

"We are right now trying to get Bobby's soul back. Crowley hasn't kept his word." Sam said annoyed.

"Crowley get your ass in here!" I snapped glaring at the door.

"Darling I know you can't help but to miss me but you just saw me." He said with a smirk.

"Give my father his soul back now." I said glaring at him.

"I will once our deal is done." He said with a smile.

"Crowley. Give. My. Father. His. Soul. Back." I said glaring at him.

"I will tomorrow." He said with a sigh.

"Fergus Roderick MacLeod you give my father his soul back right now or I won't give you a answer to our deal." I said glaring at him.

"Fergus Roderick MacLeod? Wow your mother must have hated you." Dean said with a laugh.

"Fine, but in that case you lose a day. You have to tell me now what your answer is." He said snapping his fingers.

"Deal on one condition. Your not aloud near their souls." I said glaring at him.

"Deal." He said holding out his hand.

I shook it and then Crowley left. I sighed as I turned around to face my dad, Dean, and Sam. They looked at me confused as I let out a sigh.

"He wants me to become a demon." I explained.

"And your gonna?" Dean asked shocked.

"I will still be me.... I control what I do and I won't be evil." I said softly.

"Anything else the bastard wants?" Sam asked as I saw him looking at me angry.

"Me to be his.... mate." I said softly.

"No. You can't do this." My dad said standing up.

"I already have.... He is giving me free reign and not forcing me to stay away from you all." I said calmly.

"But you will be a demon! And that things wife!"

"And I agreed to it..... Dad you always said when you dug a hole you had to lie in it. I did all of this and I have to face the consequences..... and you all have to deal with it." I said sadly.

"Alright..... but please.... please don't stop visiting me." My dad begged.

"I won't.... and I will always be your little girl." I said hugging him.

I let out a sigh as I hugged him once more before turning and leaving the house.