(5) Loving you

After awhile he'll wasn't that bad to me anymore. I became friends with Donna and Juliet went with me everywhere I went. Crowley and I became closer and soon enough I started to see him as more than a monster. I started to have genuine feelings for him and it scared me in a way.

"Helena I need your help darling." Crowley said walking into our shared room.

"What do you need help with?" I asked with a smile.

I put my book down and looked at him and laughed.

"Red tie or black tie?" He asked smiling at me.

"What's it for?" I asked with a laugh.

"A business meeting.... so red or black?" He asked holding them out.

"I think red will look better on you.... and it will give you a little more color." I said smiling at him as I stood up and grabbed the tie from his hands.

He watched me as I put it around his neck and fixed it. I smiled as I straightened it out and then took a step back.

"I like it.... it suits you." I said smiling up at him.

"Thank you darling." He said as he turned around and left the room.

I smiled as I went back to my seat and started to read again. After awhile I got bored and decided to go and visit Dean and Sam. When I made it my dad's I knocked before walking in to see them look at me shock.

"Please don't throw holy water on me because it will burn." I said smiling at them.

Sam smiled as he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled as I hugged him back.

"I missed you." He said softly.

"Missed you too moose." I said with a laugh.

"You have been around Crowley to long." He said with a laugh.

"Yea speaking of Crowley were is he?" Dean asked looking around.

"He isn't with me..... he doesn't follow me everywhere." I said with a smile.

"He hasn't been keeping up with his side of the deal. He keeps sending demons after us." Dean said with a smile.

"He wouldn't do that. Crowley promised me that he wouldn't hurt any of you." I said shocked.

"Well he broke his promise. He has sent demons after us and almost killed Sam twice!"

"I will be having a word with him." I said as I disappeared and reappeared back at the house.

I made my way to find Crowley and when I made it to where he was I sent him a glare as I stopped in front of him.

"What can I do for you?" He asked softly.

"You have been trying to kill Dean and Sam!" I snapped glaring up at him.

"I have no idea what your talking about." He said looking at me confused.

"Cut the bull shit! I just went to visit them and they told me! I can't believe I trusted you!" I yelled shaking my head.

"Darling please...."

"Don't darling me! Our deal was I would stay as long as you left my family alone! Dean and Sam are family to me!" I snapped as he walked up to me.

"I didn't touch them..... I kept that promise.... but my demons made no promise." He said with a smile.

"I'm done with you.... I can't believe you did this! I trusted you and you betrayed me!" I yelled as I felt tears stream down my face.

"Helena.... I never wanted to hurt you.... I just couldn't let them stop me.... not after all the hard work I have put into this." He said taking my hands in his.

"But you did.... god I can't believe I'm in love with you!" I snapped as I felt tears stream down my face.

He looked at me shocked as I backed away from him.

"Our deal is off Crowley.... I'm no longer your property and I am no longer your mate..... you lost me." I said as I disappeared.

When I reappeared I was at an abandoned house. I felt tears stream down my face as I fell to the ground. After I calmed down I stood up and left to one of my old friends places. I smiled as she open the door for me and let me come inside.

"Think I can stay here for a little while?" I asked with a tear filled eyes.

"Come on in." Jody said pulling me inside.

I smiled as she hugged me tightly and I cried in her arms.

"I thought not having a soul would make me feel nothing.... but it hurts so much." I said as she held onto me.

"It will be okay sweetheart... it will be okay." She whispered as she rocked me in her arms.

I ended up spending sometime at Jody's place before leaving and traveling the world. It would be almost a years before I saw Sam and Dean again and when I did they told me about my father passing and I decided to help them stop the man who killed him, after helping them I left again for two more years before returning to hell to finally see Crowley again. When I walked into Hell the demons smiled at me as I past them. I made my way to the throne room and stopped a so saw Crowley was in a meeting. One of the demons saw me and went over to Crowley and whispered something into his ear. He turned to look at me in shock before sending his demons away.

"Your back." He said softly.

"Yea..... I wanted to check up on you. Last time I talked to the boys they said you weren't doing so well." I said looking around.

"As you can see I'm.... a miserable mess... please come home." He begged.

I smiled as I walked up to him and tapped my chin as if I was thinking.

"Please... I am so sorry for breaking your trust....I will do anything... I just want you home." Crowley said standing up and walking toward me.

I smiled as I walked up to him and pulled him down into a kiss. He reacted quickly, kissing me back and pulling me into him.

"I missed you also my king." I said with a smile.

He smiled as he kissed me once more before we disappeared to our chambers.

Supernatural Bobby Singer's daughter On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara