(4) Up Holding The Deal

I open my eyes to see I was in a house. I looked around to see if anyone was around. After awhile I saw Crowley on his thrown.

"So this is your place." I said walking up to him.

"Yes, but soon it will be our place." He said with a smile.

"So do I have to come back here and sleep or can I go where ever I want and sleep?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"You will live here and sleep here. You can leave whenever you want as long as Juliet is with you." He said with a smirk.

"Who is Juliet?" I asked confused.

"Juliet! Come here! Daddy needs you!" Crowley yelled as he whistled.

I turned around and looked around to se did I could find Juliet. After a few seconds I felt fit brush up against me.

"This is Juliet.... I'd let you see her but you have to be a demon." He said with a smirk.

"Is she a hellhound?" I asked softly.

"Yes she is and she is yours... she will go everywhere with you." He said standing up and walking over to me.

"So what now?" I asked looking up at him.

"Easy.... we seal the deal." He said with a smile.

"Let me guess we seal it with a kiss." I said with a laugh.

"You know me so well love." He said smiling down at me.

"Well let's get this over with." I said looking up at him.

He smirked as he grabbed my face gently and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back as he pulled me close to him. I groaned into the kiss as one of his hand went to the back of my head and the other went around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer to me. I pulled away from him and looked up to see him smiling down at me. I removed my arms from around his neck and stepped back.

"Well now that, that's over how... do I become a demon?" I asked looking away.

"Simple I give you a little of my blood and then I have to.... kill you." He said softly.

"That isn't Simple." I said glaring up at him.

"Don't worry I promise you won't feel any pain." He said cutting his hand.

"Fine.... do it quick." I said as he cut my own hand.

He grabbed my hand with his and then looked at me softly before holding a needle out. I looked at him confused as he stuck it inside my arm. I felt it go inside of me and felt the room spin. His arms went around me and caught me before I passed out. When I woke up I was on a bed covered with a blanket.

"I'm glad you are awake." He said smiling at me.

I set up and looked around. I found a mirror and gasped as I saw that my eyes where a reddish black.

"It's from my blood. Being a powerful demon as myself made you just as powerful.... no one will dare go against you." He said walking up behind me.

I felt his hand wrap around my waist and I leaned back against him as I tried to get my eyes to return to their normal color.

"Calm your breathing. Close your eyes and think about your real eye color.... now open them." He instructed.

I did what he said and after opening my eyes they where back to blue. I let out a deep breath as he let go of me.

"Much better." He said with a smile.

I turned to face him to see him smiling down at me. I looked at him confused.

"I have a question how do I become your mate?" I asked looking up at him.

"It is very simple....you know what many people do after a wedding?" He asked with a smile.

"You mean have sex? We have to sleep together to become mates?" I asked shocked.

"Yes..... so do you want to become mates now or wait?" He asked with a smirk.

"Gotta do it sometime so why not in the present?" I asked looking up at him.

"That's the spirit." He said leaning down and kissing me.

The next morning I woke up beside him under the covers. I groaned as I stood up and grabbed one of his shirts and slipped it on. I turned around to see him still asleep. I let a frown slip as I walked around the room and looked for my clothes.

"Did he have to rip them to shreds?" I asked holding up my shirt.

"I was in a hurry." He said from behind me.

"I know.... but because you were in a hurry I don't have any clothes to wear." I said turning to face him.

"Well I guess I'll have to have a demon go get you some..... Donna! Come in here please!" Crowley yelled as he looked at the door.

"What can I do for you sir?" A woman in a black dress asked.

"I need you to get her some clothes.... something that she can wear to go shopping." Crowley said with a smile.

She left and soon returned with a flannel shirt and jeans. I smiled as I thanked her and slipped them on. After I was dressed I walked out to see Crowley talking to a demon. I waited for him to get done before walking up to him.

"So now what?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Simple.... you go shopping with Donna and Juliet. You can return home whenever you like as long as it's before 12." He said with a smile.

"What if I don't come back at that time?" I asked with a smile.

"Then I'll have Juliet drag you home." He said with a smirk.

"I'd love to see you try." I said smiling as I walked out of the house with Donna and Juliet.