Chapter 1

Antis pov.

     Im part of the bad boys club at my school! Me and my gang are little monsters the teachers hate us! Youd be begging on your knees to join- no, talk to us! The bad boys club consist of me and....Mr. Snuggles! Mr. Fischbach, my homeroom and math teacher, always takes him away from me whenever I bring him into class saying "You're too old to being playing with stuffed animals." but what he doesnt know is that when we go out for recess, I bail him out of jail and take him outside, were basically  little criminals!

     Recently theres been a boy thats trying to join our club. His name is Dark, hes a pretty boy, his black hair is shaven in the back, like mine, then the rest of his hair covers his left eye. Dark always wheres a long sleeve shirt that has a design of a suit with a tie on it, he doesnt wear the same shirt though, different colors. Whenever he does have a particularly color shirt on though his pants match. He also has red and blue glitches surrounding him, it makes me happy that Im not the only one with glitches here. Me and Mr.Snuggles said that he needed to get tougher though, like us. Mr. Snuggles is a brown bear with a light brown tummy, wears an eyepatch and has tears in his skin, revealing some of his stuffing, hes had a lot of stitches.

     Me on the other hand have bruises and bandaids all over my body, I get most of the bruises from falling off the rock wall during recess or just doing dangerous stuff in general, I get the other bruises from...well...I dont want to say...Whenever I get bruises Mr.Snuggles is there to comfort me and sometimes even Dark but he only does that at school, Mr.Snuggles is with me full time. I always wear a black shirt and black ripped jeans since there the only pair of clothes I have, well that and a blue jacket but its to hot out for that. I have beautiful brown hair thats spiked up in the front I have pale white skin and pointy ears. Dark hasnt gotten tougher, hes only gotten nicer and to be honest I like him like that. Now that were speaking of him, Im very surprised he even talked to me. Not only do all the kids find me annoying but I get picked on for having a teddy bear by the almost everyone, so why is someone so nice like him hanging out with me? And not being forced too! ...hopefully

     Right now the whole school is having morning fitness, where everyone goes outside to the track that surrounds the school and run/walk. Ive always found this stupid because right after this we eat lunch, but no one really seems to care. I look around the track searching for Dark since hes my only frien- the only person that talks to me. I sigh and shove my hands into my jean pockets. Suddenly someone taps my shoulder I look around and see Dark. "Hey Anti!" I smile slightly but then quickly tell myself to make it disappear so I did. "I..uh..Got you something" I stop walking and look at him "what is it?"  Dark is wearing a gray shirt with gray pants today, he looks down smiling holding something behind his back. "H..here" he shows me what was behind his back, a flower, a sunflower to be in fact. He must of gotten it from the big match of them from the start of the track.

     My face heats up a bit as I grab it from him. "I...um.." Dark looks up at me smiling "Do you like it? Its not the best flower but Its the only one we got around her-" Dark gets cut off short when our P.E. teacher, Coach Avidan, yells at us "Hey boys! Keep moving!" I glare at him and begin walking with Dark. I sigh and look down at the flower smilinig. "Thanks Dark, I love it" I flash a smile at him closing my eyes. "N-no problem" Darks cheeks turned rosy red. "But.." I started "Dont boys usually give girls flowers?" Dark stares at me "Are boys not allowed to give other boys flowers?" I stare back at him, we stay slient for a bit then I look down at my flower "..fair point"

     We continue to walk, chatting to each other about random stuff. Then suddenly Coach Avidan tells everyone to line up for lunch, me and Dark race to where third graders would line up. I obviously won but he came in a close second. We go inside, use the restroom and wash our hands, line up once more and go through the kindergarten through 3rd grade hall to the cafeteria. We grab our ID cards and go into the food room, make our plate, pay for our food and then give our ID card to the women that scans our cards. We then go to the left side of cafeteria and go to the last table, where all the kids in Mr. Fischbachs class would sit. Dark sits next to me and we talk about random stuff once more.