Mating

*CONTAINS SOME SMUT*

Bella POV

"Would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Cullen?" Carlisle asks, the biggest smile on his face. I smile and shake my head yes, unable to speak. He slides the ring on my finger, it's beautiful diamond shimmering in the sunlight, exactly like our skin. "Carlisle, I love you so much." I whisper, in shock. "I love you so much too, my Isabella." He says, standing up and placing his lips on mine. We just stand there, our lips connected, no movement. His hands rest on my hips and my arms wrap around his neck.

I pull away and look at him, admiring every part of him. That's when I hear a small growl come from his lips and he pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly, with so much passion. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, kissing him rough. He walks over to his desk and knocks everything off, placing me on the desk. He kisses from my lips, down my jaw, then down my neck, biting into me. 

A mating bite. I groan in pleasure as he kisses the spot and rips my blouse off, leaving me in a bra and my jeans. I bite my lip softly as he kisses down to my breasts, lightly grazing his teeth. That's when I feel my full vampire side come out. I turn Carlisle and I over, so I am hovering over him. I kiss his neck softly, sucking on some spots. Then I bite.

I never thought that one bite could cause this much passion. After I bite, I walk over to Carlisle's desk chair and sit down, smirking. "You're such a tease, Isabella." He snarls, looking extremely sexy. "You have no idea." I laugh, standing up and walking towards the door. "Oh and Carlisle, you may want to cover the bite." I laugh, putting my hair over mine.

Rosalie walks towards me, a smile on her face. She grabs my hand and pulls me into her and Emmett's room. "Why Bella?" She asks, pointing to my arms. The scars stayed, but they were faint. You could barely see them. "I can't remember, Rose. I just remember hearing Carlisle and you talking, but I can't remember what you were saying." 

"Bella, you met Pearl and Carlisle apologized then you killed yourself." She explains, tears in her eyes. Wow. I can't believe I put Carlisle through the pain of me dying. And yet, he still loves me and asked me to marry him.

Holy shit.

I am marrying Carlisle Cullen. Carlisle Cullen is my mate. Carlisle Cullen is, well, he's mine.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================Hey guys!

So, I am on Spring break so there will be one update this week! 

My birthday is Thursday so I am super excited for that! I will be 16!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

XOXO,

Sky <3

( 479 words )