Chapter 4

When I agreed to the hell hound's deal I was back into the room, the only difference is that my head hurt from the headbutt and the nut case was on a new level of anger.

The schoolboy stood above me with a bloody nose, the blood-smeared from what I guess him wiping it. His hands still gripped my wrist. Looking at my hands I notice that my hands are smoking a lot, but I don't feel a thing. The only thing I felt on my wrist was his palm sweat.

Noticing me stare at his hands and not scream in pain he began to start yelling.

"Scream damn it!" he shouted getting frustrated.

"Let me hear your lovely pain-filled screams!"

"Fuck off."

"What did you just say?"

"I said fuck off you lunatic!" I shouted getting fed up with the crazed teen.

"I'm going to make you regret those words," a sadistic smirk appeared on his face.

With that comment, he took his hands off my wrist and started reaching for my neck. Right, when his hands were about to touch my neck I felt a surge of energy burst through my body, and I knew exactly what to do.

He stopped his actions, his body becoming tense. Against his own will, his hands moved towards his own neck. The smirk on his face was quickly replaced with panic

"What are you doing to me?"

"A little bit of payback, don't worry I won't draw it out."

"This is just like you Kait! Always torturing me! Like brother like sister! Hahahaha! I always know you would be a villain! After all, you have the quirk of one! Hahaha!"

His little rant brought up a lot more questions, but I guess it's a little too late to stop and ask him all of them.

"Sorry about your sister, have fun in hell."

I watched as his hands started burning the flesh around his neck. No matter how gruesome it looked I couldn't look away. The only thing running through my head was that this is what could've happened to me. Not too long ago, it was my screams that filled this room, but now it is the screams of my torturer.

Blood slowly oozed out of his neck, then it started coming out rapidly. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he collapse on the floor bleeding out.

In shock that I just watched someone die and I played a part in it, I started laughing. It was a small haha it was a full fit of laughter that I couldn't stop. With every inhale from laughing I could smell the burning flesh.

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of whatever laughing trance I was in. The nerves in my stomach increased, worried it was someone to punish me for killing their accomplice.

The person that came into the room was also a sight to see. He had light blue hair with a hand obscuring his features.

"Your brother is right, your quirk is perfect for a villain."

"Are you here to finish the job?"

"Well that all depends on how you answer our questions," he began scratching his neck.

"Okay, well I also got some questions I would like answered. So if you answer my questions I'll be more than willing to answer yours."

"Fine, but let's do the talking in a cleaner room," he gestured to the corpse and blood on the floor.

~ time skip ~

Turns out the building I was being held in is a bar. At the moment I sat in a booth with Mr.Hands in front of me.