Part 14

*Slouches in front of computer*

Just one more chapter.....  Shit I still have to update Dream Runners, Shattered, Drowning, something....  Dream runners.  Water fight.  Ok.  Here we go.  One more.

*Sits up and gulps coffee (lost count which cup)*

Lemme know whatcha think!!!!

**********************************************

~Blackbourne POV~

Many thoughts went through my head as I turned off my alarm and showered, dressing for the day in my last clean suit. I'd have to do laundry tonight when I got home, but for now I'd get some coffee and head to Victor's. As far as I knew the rest of the boys and Sang had gone there for the night. Sean hadn't come in during the night, so he must be there as well.... Absently I poured my first cup of coffee and made some toast for breakfast, slathering it in blackberry jam. I got a second cup to go and stepped toward the door, slipping my keys and wallet into my pocket, my phone already in the other. I'd have to talk with Sang privately to talk about yesterday... she couldn't run like that, but I had to show her somehow that I knew I was in the wrong and I wouldn't do it again. I had to treat her like I did everyone else. I'd never have taken my frustrations out on the boys, why had I talked down to her so badly? I unbolted the door, the handle unlocking as I turned it and pulled it open-only to be bombarded with more than I could handle this early in the morning. My face hit plastic and glitter, my coffee spilling everywhere-a growl slipping from my throat as I stumbled back, dropping my keys and taking in my surroundings. Lairs and lairs of plastic wrap coated in glitter greeted me, so thick that I couldn't see through it. I should have seen this coming-the elder Taylor wouldn't let yesterday go so quickly.... Sean and some of the others were likely in on it too. I set my now empty mug down, my face twisted in a snarl as I stomped into the kitchen to grab a knife-I'd have to clean up later, right now I had to get to Victor's and skin whoever had a hand in this mess.... I jammed the knife into the wrap, feeling it break through the other side and wrenching it down viciously, pushing through it and yanking it out of my way in the same motion.

If I'd paused to think, maybe what happened next wouldn't have happened. If I'd thought about how well I knew the younger Taylor, I would have known to expect something more. His pranks are always two fold. Always. But I didn't pause, didn't think, so as I ripped the plastic apart and something fell on me, splattering and breaking on my head, shoulders, feet, and the walk-I'm not proud to say that I yelped. Like a boy thoroughly shocked by his brother, I yelped. My teeth came down on my tongue, biting before any other noise could escape, my nostrils flaring with anger as I took in the mess around me. The entire house was wrapped in the glitter wrap, as well as my rose bushes, car, and tree. Glitter covered everything. The things that had fallen on and around me? Eggs. Raw eggs. My last clean suit was covered in eggs.

An eerie calm filled me, giving my thoughts crystal clarity as I wiped my glasses on a clean bit of sleeve. One phrase came to mind: Revenge is sweet. I didn't know what I would do, but this was one prank that would not go unanswered. He'd gone to far this time. Revenge, oh it will be sweet.

~North POV~

I thought I heard someone outside and jumped out of bed, stalking to the door and pulling it open to the gray light of early dawn with a growl. No one was there, no one that I could see anyway, so I closed it again and went back to bed. It was probably just Luke trying to pull some shit but deciding not to... no, they were off pranking Blackbourne and probably asleep by now. I pushed the thoughts from my mind as I drifted off once again.