Prologue

Attraction Wars

© JunoDelusion, 2014

--

PROLOGUE

One young man wakes up from his very pleasant sleep. He removes the blanket that has wrapped over him and heads out of the room while wearing only his boxer shorts.

While yawning and rubbing his still sleepy eyes, he proceeds to his apartment's kitchen. He's thirsty. On his way, the sound of frying oil welcomes him. Not minding it, he goes to the water dispenser and fills a nearby glass with water.

As he turns around to go back to bed, he sees this girl. The girl is has two pigtails on her hair. Going downward, he sees that she is wearing only a cooking apron, showing off her legs and back.

The girl sees him, and then, with all cuteness, says, "Sir, your food is almost ready."

The next thing he knows, he has already drunk ten glasses of water.

When the 'dam is on its verge of breaking due to the unendurable heaviness of the water that it is carrying', the young man quickly runs to the comfort room. He wiggles and waggles. Opening the room's door reveals yet a petite girl who is wiping the bowl with a cloth.

The girl notices him, and then cutely says, "Sir, I'm still cleaning the bowl."

His legs suddenly wobble. Panicking, he runs quickly towards his room. However, he crashes into something and then falls down, his eyes closed due to the impact.

As he slowly opens his eyes, a view of another gorgeous woman welcomes him.

And now he's on top of her.

The young man immediately stands up, leaving the girl still on the floor. He looks at her, and he suddenly swallows and blushes. The girl is holding a mop, and its long handle lies on her middle, king of halfing her. She is moaning softly in pain.

The woman then nervously says, "Sir, did I over-mop the floor?"

Now he's even more dizzified. He dashes to his room, still holding on to his now heavier unreleased stuff. He passes by his dining table, where he sees another woman on top of it while fixing a toaster, her legs wide open. And his eyes also widens.