Chapter Thirty-Nine

Louis grunted as he felt another sharp pain in his stomach for the fifth time. He groaned holding his knees to his 8 month belly. He switched off the television as he shuffled forward on the couch, taking three deep breathes through the pain.

It was in that exact moment that his eyes winded in worry as a trickle of water warmed his pants from his hole.

Louis gasped as he stood up, grasping ahold of his large 8 month pregnant twin belly. He rushed safely into the third bedroom which him and Harry had specifically set up for the baby. 

He reached immediately for his phone dialling the Alpha who he loved so dearly.

"Lou? What's wrong babe?" Harry immediately picked up. He was in a business meeting, however with a heavily pregnant Omega at home, he was always on call for the boy.

"Harry! Oh my god my water just broke?"

The Alpha's eyes widened as he stood up grasping his keys and wallet and without explanation shuffled with a rushed pace towards the lift of the 26 story building.

"What. Lou are you sure? You're a month early." Harry spoke quickly, it was easy to tell he was distressed.

The Omega howled in pain as a another contraction hit, "is that a contraction?" Harry asked as he heard the boy's pained noise.

Louis whined, "yes fuck Hazza hurts so bad."

Harry stepped into the lift, immediately pressing the express button to the basement, "fuck I'm on my way baby. Okay can you do this for me. Remember all our birthing lessons baby, go find the timer and time how far apart your contractions are. Can you do that for me?"

Louis whined as he nodded his head, putting Harry on FaceTime.

"Hey babe, it's okay I'm going to drive to you so fast." Harry smiled reassuringly at the tiny Omega.

"Okay fuck, another his hitting now-Ouch!" Louis paused as it ended, pressing start on the timer.

"Good boy, tell me how long it is till the next one hits. I'm getting in the car now." Harry growled at the line of traffic.

"Oh my god, Harry another contraction! That's only thirty seconds apart."

The Alpha's eyes widened at how frequent his Omega's contractions were.

"Okay baby, fuck I'm 45minutes away. I want you to call an ambulance immediately. Don't you dare hang up on me, I want to make sure your okay."

Louis nodded as he did as Harry said.

"Haz will you make it for their birth."

"Lou I'm going 100 In a 60 zone. Baby just hold in for me."

And Louis did.

---

Harry pre-parental panic was evident to say the least as he rushed into the hospital room, immediately moving to the Omega's side.

"Haz!" Louis croaked, immediately taking the man's hand.

"How dilated are you? How frequent are the contractions? Have you had an epidural? Do you need anything?"

The doctor in the room chuckled, "is this the babies daddy?" 

Louis nodded, and if another contraction hand't have hit in that moment, he would have had a chance to recognise how adorable Harry's pre-parental panic was.

"He's doing fine Mr Styles, I reckon your just in time. We got one crowning. Can I have a nurse over here please."  The doctor spoke with a content voice.

"Harrrrrry, hold me please." The Alpha grasped the boy's hadn't tighter as he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck, petting his forehead calmingly.

"Doing so well baby."

"I can't do it Haz! Hurts so bad."

Harry bit his lip, "doctor maybe he is too small.... he's barely 5'0 and these are two Alpha boys."

The Doctor shook his head, "it's okay Mr Styles, I promise within 60 minutes you will have two beautiful baby boys."

---

And, he wasn't lying.

Because in only 45 minutes Harry was holding a cleaned and dressed, crying infant as Louis hugged another to his chest. 

The two mates stared at their babies in utter amazement. They were beautiful two big Alpha boys.

"Their perfect Harry."

"What should we name them?"

"I think Eli," Louis considered.

Harry nodded as a happy tear fell from his eyes, the Omega smiled as he grasped his Alpha tears.

"Eli and Felix." Harry added as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Louis merely smiled.

It was in that moment that a loud bang could be heard, Louis laughed as a group of support entreated the room, coos immediately being heard.

"Oh my god, I have two grandsons...." Liam whispered in utter amazement. Harry nodded as he passed Felix to the man. 

"You're both so beautiful , you have the best mummy and daddy. And they are going to love you so so much."

Gigi, Zayn and Niall watched from afar, they couldn't help but smile at Liam's comment. Because it was true, Louis and Harry were perfect for each other.

And they would give their kids nothing but the best.

It truly was beautiful.