Beginnings

A Tuesday. It happened on a Tuesday. Why couldn't it have happened on any other day, when you are not here?

Alas, fate is bitch, and it happened today.

----

Your day started out pretty normal. Wake up, eat, freshen up, get to work. Maybe flirt with the pretty lady next door. Or say hi to the cat that's been hissing at you non-stop. Yes, the usual.

You didn't expect it to go downhill, you didn't expect to get mugged. And you certainly didn't expect to get shot after trying (and almost succeeding) to escape with your money and life.

Now, bleeding on the ground, you see your life flash before your eyes. You can't bring yourself to regret your decisions, even this one (despite this leading to your death, I should just pass through this alley, I'm sure no one's here.)

Typing your last post, you see black spots. This feels so surreal.

----

(A/N: Hello! If you are reading this, then thanks, I guess. I don't really know if anyone reads author's notes anymore. Anyways, thanks for reading this story. R&R, I guess? Also, just so you guys know, English is not my mothertongue[?] so forgive my grammar mistakes.)

Disclaimer: The author will only say it in this chapter, so please pay attention.

If the author owned DC, do you think they would write this? Everything here, unless told otherwise (something like the plot), is not owned by the author.