Chapter Eight

"Wait what!" So a tree fell on the minibus but then a blonde woman is running off with a chainsaw, it's not possible that this woman was the Lady in the lime green dress was it?

"I'm on my way!" You yell on the phone to your friends while running to the carpark. As you make your way to the car, you see a black Jaguar car parking beside your car, knowing who owns the car you run to the owner.

"MOLLY DON'T STOP YOU ARE TAKING ME TO THE M11 OR I WILL LITTERLY MURDER YOU!" You notice the ginger haired woman startled by the sudden exclamation, but she follows her instruction.

"(Y/N) what the f..." The cousin of your best friend start, while you open the car door and jump inside, not caring about the seat belt. "Language Molly, look: Mia, Logan, Maja, Clare, Molly, Alicja, Ashley and Jeremy and your cousin. WERE HIT WITH A TREE WHEN THEY WERE COMING BACK FROM THE STADUIM." You slowly regain your breath, while Molly nods and goes through a red light.

"Wait what are you doing here?" You question crazy cat lady, yes she owns thirty four cats. "You don't work here, do you?"

"Nice that my own friend knows where I work, but no I was going to visit Jennifer at the vet clinic, turns out she wasn't there so I was going to the police considering one of you would know. And there you are my cousin is a tree falling accident and you running into my car." She explains.

You realise that Molly's obession haven't exactly changed; her Hamilton phone case and vest kind of gave it away, her converse were very new; as there were no cats hairs but the same can not be said about her cat hoodie about three quarters of that I'm a cat hoodie was covered in hair, her ginger hair was in a messy bun but cut shorter than normal, yeah Molly's style basically the same.

After about fifteen minutes, and running pass four red lights, no body follows the rules now, you and Molly arrived at the place where this tree fell, when you ask Molly why was sge going to the vet clinic.

"I'm surprised she asn't talked yet." Molly told you when she was stopping the car, who?

"Miaow." The box beside you starting making noise

"Oh!" You exclaim realising what was going on. One of Molly's thirty four cats had a vet's appointment, that makes sense, you decide to open the box to find a small tabby cat with one eye it was really cute, but sad looking.

"Anyway shall we continue." You lift the cat and cuddle her while getting out the car. The fire bridage were already there as was the paramedics but there's one paramedic not in an outfit that Clare and all you guys know quite well.

"Cara!" Both you and Molly wave to catch the woman's attention.

Cara was wearing a 'grl pwr' jumper and shoes, while holding a doctor who bag and of course a team unicorn hat. Her hair had changed quite a lot from high school. Cara had adopted two sons, Jamie and Kiane, they were about six months older than Charles; so still quite young.