Chapter 3

After a while at hanging out at the oak tree and talking about the world about what they like and their dislikes. (Y/N) smiled and chuckled as he told stories about his brother until he had a serious look on.

"(Y/N)..? I need to tell you something and i can't lose a lady like you. Just listen to me please?" Sans speaks low and quite as he turns to her. She turns to him and has a worried expression. She rested her hand on Sans. It was smooth and cold. She played around with it for a while until she looked up at him.

She sighs and closes her eyes softly. "Fine lay it down" She spoke softly "Do you know how there has been reports of murders and mafia's?" San spoke low and tried not to catch attention. He took a deep breath. "I need you to tell no one. But I-... I may be part of a mafia. Of course the monster side."

 Sans put his head down and looked away. (Y/N) was shoked and knew she must have been his target. Her father works for the newspaper and also a detective to find who the mafias were. (Y/N) quickly stood up and her heart felt like breaking. She started  to walk away in a face past she didn't know how to feel.

She could hear Sans in the background calling for her. She ran faster until she made it to her apartment.She ran up the stairs and made it to her room. She looked outside and say Sans looking up. He look like his world just crumbled and didn't know how to feel. (Y/n) Laid down on her couch and fell asleep.

*In Her Dream*

Don't miss me.The words rang in her head

So familiar but she couldn't lie her finger on it

"Get out you don't belong here!" A strong male voice came from the kitchen

A fight began until a knock was at the door

a shot was fired 

ANOTHER.

the child looked up for her lazy slumber

Two man have spotted her.

Black tux and black tie 

Both had black shades 

They look at each other and nodded.

Pitch black had came

a small voice was heard

"Don't take her"

*Awaken*

What was that about? Thats all (Y/N) could think of. She replayed the memory over and over again. She didn't know what to think of it.

She looked outside and saw the sun was up but something wasn't right.

*ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE YAY!!! I may be publishing two chapters a day if i time since spring break is here for me Stay for moreeee XD <3 *